Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Those Man Utd fans on Redcafe have got some serious sour grapes.

Looks like we've got to change our name from LCFC to the Dog And Duck!

The Red Cafe reckon Vardys just a pub team striker! What the Fvck does that make their defence!!!

Vardy is a pub team striker, someone who will run about all day kicking, elbowing and shoving opponents at every opportunity.

It's yet another indictment of the way we produce players in this country that this Neanderthal can find a place in a Premier League team. Skill is irrelevant, stamina aggression and work rate are all that count.

Agreed.  Some of the Man Utd fans have short memories.  When Wayne Rooney played in his early years he used his strength and speed to power past, and sometimes through, a defence.  He was then hailed as a great player.  We have JV who uses his strength and speed to take on defenders directly.  He caused them problems in the Championship and now he's doing the same thing in the PL.  If they don't think he has any skill then they must have shut their eyes when he scored. 

Guest bennytwohats

If you want a laugh this Tuesday morning.

lol

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110690804

posted 22 Sep 2014 15:55
re: well done leicester

Well done the Foxes! Great game to watch but the referee was woeful! Still think we are better than Leicester though!

Be fair, on the whole they are really complimentary to us and seem to be wishing us well for the most part. I actually agree with most of what was said on there too, we are fortunate to have been able to invest a bit more than them, and particularly with Ulloa and Cambiasso that seems to be paying off.

Fair play to them imo.

lol

Well done the Foxes! Great game to watch but the referee was woeful! Still think we are better than Leicester though!

another classic......

I think Cambiasso must have had a quiet game at the turf last season.

another classic......

Yeah he took some stick from our fans for being less visible than Andy King

lol

I thought the Burnley supporters gave us alot over praise, of course you will get fans who think there team is better than yours thats football, but at least for the most part the know where they have been falling short and even say that they think we will be a middle table club this season

This was my favourite on RedCafe:

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up

"Thing that pissed me off most about him was the amount of effort he put in, I know that might sound stupid but I would hate to be a Leicester fan, see him run around like that and wonder where that commitment is in other games.

I accept players lift when the play big teams but I have seen him play before and this performance was for the cameras and fans. He won't work that hard again this season and that would piss me off as a Leicester fan."

Vardy was one of hardest workers last season, pressed defenders every game so don't know which Vardy this guy has been watching but he gives it his all every match

Edited by zak_lcfc

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/blogs/blogpost?w=1ef4d&i=TOP&id=2049480&topslot=1&wjb=

There's a quote atrributed to me there that I'm sure I did not say, but some people are very idiot. Stop to be so stupid.

Do you frequent the Football Factory often, Jordan? I think I need to go there when I visit NY sometime soon...

Edited by MC Prussian

This was my favourite on RedCafe:

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up

"Thing that pissed me off most about him was the amount of effort he put in, I know that might sound stupid but I would hate to be a Leicester fan, see him run around like that and wonder where that commitment is in other games.

I accept players lift when the play big teams but I have seen him play before and this performance was for the cameras and fans. He won't work that hard again this season and that would piss me off as a Leicester fan."

Vardy was one of hardest workers last season, pressed defenders every game so don't know which Vardy this guy has been watching but he gives it his all every match

Born again Christians. They just make shit up to excuse their frailties. Totally blinkered and can't accept that they can possibly be wrong or lose to a mino like us.

another classic......

Try reading the thread again he is taking the piss out of one of his own.

Someone else had put other than Ulloa it was the same team that played us at the Turf last season.

• Like 1

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/jamie-vardy.396891/

south-park-cable-guy-o.gif

If somebody can put Vardy's face on this it would be a dream.

That thread is a lot better than most: a couple of fvckwits stamping their feet like a spoilt five-year-old, but several good (and accurate) comments praising how Vardy played.

Watched the game back on sky plus when I got home yesterday. Did anyone else notice Alan Smith reffering to Morgan as Wes Brown on multiple occasions? Pretty poor especially from an ex-player.

Yeah i just thought he was being a bit racist to be honest!

Honestly most of the forums including red cafe are split 50/50 whether they are giving us very fair credit or moaning about the ref/vardy. I'm actually quite impressed some of them have seen it so objectively... Reddit though is absolutely ridiculous, I've hardly seen anything that isn't about the ref or how vardy is a cheating diver.

I've saw the comment 'De Leat should have been sent off' on numerous occassions, does anybody know what for? Surely not the slightly mistimed tackle on Blackett in the first half?

The fact that United are so big means they have more moronic fans than the average side, and my God it shows. Unsurpsing that the first post makes reference to his television, rather than attending a game. Calling pundits and the media 'smug', and United have been gracious in victory during their domination of domestic football over the past couple of decades of course? They are slowly morphing into everything they hate - the history loving Liverpool fans. I would say it's sad to see the demise of a once great club - but, it's not.