Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

If I was the sort of Man U fan that posted some of that crap I'd...

1.Be very worried about a manager who thinks that buying endless forwards and totally ignoring obvious defensive issues that have been apparent for some time has his finger on the pulse. 

2.Has had a massive dressing room argument with his players where they question his tactical decisions which, in my eyes, is the thin end of the wedge to losing the dressing room. 

3.Thinks that losing regularly is the result of players not adapting to 'his philosophy'. When, in fact it may be his philosophy that doesn't work.

4.Be thinking back to the mental toughness and organisation of a Ferguson side and see how far this Man U team has regressed from that.

Instead it's all the fault of Clattenburg and Vardy! Delusion doesn't even come close. Mind you, not being a Man Utd fan I couldn't give a flying ****!

I don't think Vardy would see playing in League One in a few years as a negative either. He was in non-League two years ago, he's played a major part in a Championship win, has got a medal for it and has now terrorised Manchester United in the Premier League on his first start.

If he has another couple of years of Premier League football then steps back a bit, I reckon he'll take it.

Show a little class is exactly right.

To be fair most of the United fans I know in person have been fairly gracious. Obviously a little wound up with the pen but that's understandable.  There's just a lot of morons on the internet

more drivel

they really are on another fooking planet !!

http://www.manutdfansblog.com/leicester-city-5-3-manchester-united/

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

When they start trying to take digs at things like the stadium and the attendance, you know that they're getting desperate. The reaction from this win has made it even better and even more satisfying.

I'm loving the constant belittling of our club. United fans seem so eager to point out how mediocre a team above them in the league having played 5 difficult fixtures (of which they were meant to be one) is, as though that somehow makes them feel better about the loss. Logic isn't your strong point if you support a football team you have no regional or family ties to and it's proved so again - my words of consolation to Utd fans are this: Look at our previous results and see how good we actually are, now stop worrying, if you can beat relegation fodder 4-0 you'll be safe for at least another year.

• Like 2