Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I'm not suprised, it's just slightly annoying as they condemn United as being rubbish rather than the other team being better than them on the day.

To be fair they were nice about our team when discussing us v Palace just now.

Yeah, I agree with that. Every media source does it. Always printed as "United lose again" or whatever. 

That Pearson will go onto bigger and better things than Leicester.

He probably will. lets be honest.

in 2-3 years time if he keeps this up, as in the CONTINUED improvement of our status in the game, then we'd be foolish to think otherwise.

What exactly constitutes bigger and better things? This is all just more cliche nonsense from the brain dead footballing world.

IF we CONTINUE TO IMPROVE,, then he'll be offered a job at a bigger club, or even the England Job.

we'd be brain dead to think other wise. or as Nigel would say we would have delusions of grandeur.

IF we CONTINUE TO IMPROVE,, then he'll be offered a job at a bigger club, or even the England Job.

we'd be brain dead to think other wise. or as Nigel would say we would have delusions of grandeur.

Name that club? England, really? People still believe in that horse shit.

Apparently Drinkwater isn't the type of player to get his head up and spot a pass.

Most passes in the opposition half last year in the whole division.

Needs to prove it this year though...

An unfit aging cambiasso has looked a lot better so far.

if this was the only game you ever saw, houghton was right !

True.

He has been average so far this season, no excuses really (although some will claim he was injured etc) when the likes of Hammond and king have looked so good without playing much last year.

True.

He has been average so far this season, no excuses really (although some will claim he was injured etc) when the likes of Hammond and king have looked so good without playing much last year.

So you're setting yourself up for a great punchline, then let it all flat out with a good reason as to why Drinkwater hasn't found into the flow yet?

And Hammond played well against Palace? You're on a roll today, aren't you... lol

Besides, do you always do a season review after five games only?

So you're setting yourself up for a great punchline, then let it all flat out with a good reason as to why Drinkwater hasn't found into the flow yet?

And Hammond played well against Palace? You're on a roll today, aren't you... lol

Besides, do you always do a season review after five games only?

Where on earth did I say Hammond played well against palace?

I said he had played well so far...which he has. Whereas on the other hand Drinkwater has been average.

It is called an opinion, an observation. It amazes me how many people on here with high post rates believe their opinion is more valid/correct. It also amazes me how often they attempt to disprove others by stating incorrect facts.

I have not once said Hammond 'played well against palace',  nor have I done a 'season review'.

I'm stating what I have seen. In comparison to expectations so far, Nuge and Drinkwater have fallen short...fortunately for them the likes of Hammond and ulloa have exceeded.

if this was the only game you ever saw, houghton was right !

If it's the only game he'd seen then maybe it's too early to pass judgement on players he's clearly got no idea about.

Am I missing something here? Am I the idiot for so regularly disagreeing with the amount of bullshit these 'experts' come out with? Is it something they're all seeing that I'm not?

Bunch of cretins most of them.