Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I cant believe how much people are biting from both sides!

Yes Dyche sounds like a broken records but they are pretty inoffensive as a whole. Better to have them in the Premier League than some of the ****** in the Championship knocking on the door last season.

Although what Pearson said had an element of truth, it was downright disrespectful and patronising. Imagine the uproar on here had Van Gaal come out with similar comments about us after the 5-3.

I think peeps are bored and it is time for war typing on the internet, seriously doubt Gravelly and Nige are siting there bothered by this kerfuffle.

I cant believe how much people are biting from both sides!

Yes Dyche sounds like a broken records but they are pretty inoffensive as a whole. Better to have them in the Premier League than some of the ****** in the Championship knocking on the door last season.

Although what Pearson said had an element of truth, it was downright disrespectful and patronising. Imagine the uproar on here had Van Gaal come out with similar comments about us after the 5-3.

Like I said, it would have been true, just like it is true from Pearson. There's no 'element' about it, it's 100% true.

I'm not sure what's disrespectful about it. He's not belittled gravel throat's achievements like he did to him. He simply said we're a better side. On the day there wasn't much between us but let's be fair, we were well below par by our standards.

As for Burnley, they were one of the ****** in the championship knocking on the door last season.

And Everton, and MK Dons, that's what you do when you get an unexpected or last minute draw. There are a lot of things we can criticize Burnley for, but celebrating certainly isn't one of them.

Correct. Never understood how it's a criticism, especially in a sport where the crowds are getting further and further diluted, I'd rather they went mental.

Any Newcastle forums to have a look on? One forum I have seen basically they think we will win, Jamie Vardy will tear them a new one and Darlow should be in goal instead of Elliot.

Not sure they think we will win as much as they want us to win.

Spoke to some on Saturday that want us to win if it gets rid of Pardew quicker.

They were saying they did not want a win so the heat comes off of him.

Bloody hell sounds grim being a Newcastle fan.

Shame really as a few newcastle fans I know are decent guys and love their football. Got the potential to be a massive club, I'm surprised they've not had a proper takeover by someone who's willing to fulfil their potential.

My mate was a huge Newcastle fan but he's stopped going now. Says he cannot believe people still give money to Mike Ashley. Says he won't set foot in SJP again until Pardew and Ashley are gone.

They're often portrayed as being harsh on Pardew but I can fully see where they come from with him. They're a sinking ship under Pardew.

Bloody hell sounds grim being a Newcastle fan.

Shame really as a few newcastle fans I know are decent guys and love their football. Got the potential to be a massive club, I'm surprised they've not had a proper takeover by someone who's willing to fulfil their potential.

We will have a full Stadium cheering us on by the sounds of it haha!

its crazy that not just one fan but most fans actually want Newcastle to lose just to see the back of Pardew. Could we actually have a whole stadium celebrating if we score?

i used to work with alot of Geordies so will see what they have to say.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/who-is-the-hardest-manager-in-the-premier-league.397555/

We're doing quite well in the polls. Between us and Burnley.

I think Pearson would win, personally. He has a lot more pounds on him than Dyche. Pound notes, that is.

Probably the best non FoxesTalk thread I've seen in a long time, surprise no one came up with that here. Good to see Pearson holding his own.

I agree with the Pochettino dark horse comment, bet he'd be a complete psycho and a right dirty bastard in a fight.

• Like 1