Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I disagree, I cant see any teams we have played sofar setting themselves up with special tactics to play just against Leicester.

Not forgetting, we havent played the same team, since Man.utd.Vardy and Mahrez also hasnt featured in everygame.

Therefore it would be a bit dumb, of also rans to change their tactics to compete against another also ran.

how can we have been sussed when Nigel is changing what we're doing every game?

This. What the hell have the opposition sussed exactly?

Merson never has a point, he's the thickest person on television bar Joey Essex.

Edited by Kitchandro

Being tipped for relegation in the latest betfair blog. Oh how times have changed.

It wasn't quite like that was it? I thought it said more along the lines of "if they only get one point from the next four games then they will look like good relegation candidates"?

Win on Saturday and we could go 10th!!

Ifs,buts and maybes. What about all the clubs between us and 10th?

Are they not playing?

We are on 9 points after 9 games, I always said I'd take 17th, being realistic we are about on target for 40 points so are about right in the table.

We will go up a few, go down a few during the 38 games but as long as we end up no lower than where we are now it will be happy days.

You could say we're in a mini league of 6 or 7 teams, as long as we end up 4 from bottom all will be ok.

ETA, just seen my post count, that's it from me. Goodnight and thank you Foxes Talk.

Edited by promised land

Win on Saturday and we could go 10th!!

I know where you are coming from, but also I would advise many not to chase and follow the position jumps, but the points

collection, even if its slow slow, we need the, grinding out of results, hoping for the odd suprise (like Manu).

The position will then take care of itself.

At present 1pt or 3pts allows a team to jump upto 4-6 positions.Later it will become harder to spring over 3-4 teams.Not forgetting goal difference.

It wasn't quite like that was it? I thought it said more along the lines of "if they only get one point from the next four games then they will look like good relegation candidates"?

yeah, true i guess. didn't read it before just saw the headline "leicester sinking like a stone". 

tbf biased aside 4.5 (7/2) is a superb price for us to go down right now imo. 

yeah, true i guess. didn't read it before just saw the headline "leicester sinking like a stone". 

tbf biased aside 4.5 (7/2) is a superb price for us to go down right now imo. 

The way we have played the last few games it probably is a decent price. I still maintain that there are 3 worse teams than us in this league, even at the moment!

West Brom forum. Seem a decent bunch. Don't have that arrogance clubs like Stoke seem to have.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=14840.0

Reasonable bunch, except for that one guy who's insisting they won comfortably despite their winning goal coming from a calamitous and incredibly unfortunate own goal. We didn't make them work hard enough in defence once they had gone ahead, mind.

• Like 1

what a crap article. jim white, who has been to every ground, couldn't have followed the untrue clichés like a man who'd never been to any ground more if he'd tried. i'd have us midtable too though, although pretty much everyone who's visited so far has said it's one of the best they've seen.