Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

If we beat swansea I'm gonna take another look on there lol lol

They will all be rushing out buying lengths of rope if we do win today lol lol

Their "Saturday 3pm match thread" is a sight, especially when King scored lol

Hartson hails Leicester City after victory against Swansea City

Marc Albrighton of Leicester City tackles Jonjo Shelvey of Swansea during the Barclays Premier League match between Leicester City and Swansea City at The King Power Stadium on April 18, 2015© Getty Images

By Charlie Bennett, Reporter

Filed: Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 17:59 UK

Last Updated: Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 18:01 UK

Former Wales striker John Hartson has admitted that Leicester City deserved their 2-0 victory over the South Wales side.

Leonardo Ulloa and Andy King found the net for the Foxes to give to move up to 18th in the Premier League table, and Hartson believes that they were better in every department.

He told BBC Sport: "Swansea have had a great season with 47 points but this afternoon was all about Leicester. They have been the better side from start to finish, they carried more of a threat in the final third. They were quicker and faster to the ball, took the lead and capitalised on it. They deserved the three points. Swansea were not that bad, they played in spells without carrying a threat.

"The atmosphere has been amazing, there is a feel good factor here. They have won three games in a row, all the pundits and experts had written them off but you would have to be a brave man to say Leicester will go down now.

"What a game it will be next week when Leicester go to Burnley."

Leicester have now won their last three league games.

did anyone hear Carragher's comments the other week? Something about 'i don't know why their fans are celebrating (a goal) they're down already.

Jamie Carragher is a twat of the highest order, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Jamie Carragher is a twat of the highest order, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Scouse tramp. Already down? Bet half your family is down for nicking car radios you tacky tracksuit wearing cu*t. Hope gary neville just turns round and sticks nut on him in the studio one day.

• Like 3

did anyone hear Carragher's comments the other week? Something about 'i don't know why their fans are celebrating (a goal) they're down already.

Yeah I mentioned it on here at the time. What the **** are we meant to do not celebrate?

I'd like to ask that hack Damien Lewis if we are going down without a fight now.

Darren Lewis, who on TalkSport a couple of weeks ago said Pearson should remain in charge whatever happens this season in fairness.

lol what an idiot he has made himself look... even if we were mathematically down we still would have a right to celebrate!