Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Scouse tramp. Already down? Bet half your family is down for nicking car radios you tacky tracksuit wearing cu*t. Hope gary neville just turns round and sticks nut on him in the studio one day.

Deary me

did anyone hear Carragher's comments the other week? Something about 'i don't know why their fans are celebrating (a goal) they're down already.

Was watching Sky Sports News the other week, after the West Ham win, and Hayley McQueen had Kevin Gallen in the studio to talk about QPR's survival chances. When they got the table up she said something along the lines of: "Couting Leicester out of it..".

It was noted and if we do stay up I'll be reminding her of it.

For crying out loud? lol don't take life and whats said on a website so serious. lol

lol

The fact you responded says it all. Your on a football website talking like you think your ed miliband. Pretty easy to out debate people on a football website to all feel smug about yourself as the average fan probably isn't that interested in it. Go somewhere else with your know it all shite. Id imagine the majority of you knock doors for the party of your choice. Total ******.

• Like 1

It really is there for the taking. Their predictions have us to lose at Burnley and still survive by 4 points. What does that tell you?

I don't trust a single side in this league at the minute though. I don't think it's beyond the likes of Sunderland to go and get a result at Stoke for example.

It really is there for the taking. Their predictions have us to lose at Burnley and still survive by 4 points. What does that tell you?

I don't trust a single side in this league at the minute though. I don't think it's beyond the likes of Sunderland to go and get a result at Stoke for example.

They'll be going all out to win their next 3/4 games, they're getting nothing from those last two. 

If they aren't safe by the time the final whistle blows after their game with us, they're in the Championship.

They'll be going all out to win their next 3/4 games, they're getting nothing from those last two. 

If they aren't safe by the time the final whistle blows after their game with us, they're in the Championship.

Yeah - you can't imagine sland winning at Stamford bridge can you .......................

And last season when Chelsea needed to win to keep their title challenge going???

There can be some very strange results when a team needs them late on the season.

It would be great time to play Chelsea last game of the season when Chelsea have already won the league and no cups to play for. It's a meaningless game for them and they could play some squad players. The desire to win has to drop and Sunderland's desire should be at maximum, it could be a great leveller.

And last season when Chelsea needed to win to keep their title challenge going???

That was a freak result, but under entirely difficult circumstances - simple thing is that Chelsea will have wrapped up the title and collect it in front of their own fans on the final day; they will be fully determined not to do anything less than a win - and this is a much better Chelsea side than it was last year, and a worse Sunderland side. If they win at Stamford Bridge I will eat my hats.

That was a freak result, but under entirely difficult circumstances - simple thing is that Chelsea will have wrapped up the title and collect it in front of their own fans on the final day; they will be fully determined not to do anything less than a win - and this is a much better Chelsea side than it was last year, and a worse Sunderland side. If they win at Stamford Bridge I will eat my hats.

I'd be much more impressed if you ate Galloway's fedora.