Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

i mean the whole thread just descends in to racial slander.

deeper discussions have taken place on youtube.

Makes you feel bad for the lads on there trying to knock some reason into them. Poor guys don't know they're pissing into the wind.

The Sunday Mirror Report

Real-ity Check

Jose Mourinho's R madrid simply outclassed SGEs Leicester at the King Power Stadium last night.

Eriksson, with the backing of the clubs new Thai owners has brought in 9 players since mid June. But all the 32188 capacity crowd could do was sit back and admire a Spanish masterclass.

Goals by Callejon and Benezma gave the visitors victory in the Foxes final outing before the Championship opener at Coventry on Saturday.

Lloyd Dyer pulled a goal back at the end for City but they were, for the most part, outclassed.

Cristiano Ronaldo, who came on for Real at half time was booed to high heaven"

Its the headline that does it for me. It was Real Madrid ffs. Anyone with half a brain cell (regardless of who they support) should be able to that this piece of journalism is just lazy at best.

(just seen on the same page that Eastwood may be injured for Saturday)

Scummers. Watching a different game to me, even if RM did give us a bit of leeway which they definately did, only few times did I sit back in admiration at them. The fact is they brought their 'B' game and no fookin scummy Mirror journo saw a game where we sat back and soaked up a shit load of offense. We are a Championship side in pre season you Mirror morons and we did a whole heap better even in a pre season friendly than a lot of the Premier League teams would have. Mirror Journalists need to watch some games before commenting on them. C@nts. Rant over

• Like 2

i mean the whole thread just descends in to racial slander.

deeper discussions have taken place on youtube.

I don't see any racism on there, one guy asked about nottingams black gangs and somone made a predictable poppa dom joke , infantile and sad, but not racist. :rolleyes:

Great player for us and i wish him all the luck in his career . Of course he is bigging up Leeds chances this season he's the manager but the reality is mid table at best for them . I think it's a sure bet he would give anything to be our manager right now and he kind of let himself down with the comment " money doesn't always bring success " he's just stating the bleeding obvious on that one .

Simon Grayson thoughts on us expecting promotion,

http://www.talksport...-equal-success?

Was that it ?

This is the strapline underneath the interview.

Leeds United manager, Simon Grayson, warns Leicester fans not to automatically expect promotion this season from the Championship.

And this was his warning to Leicester fans after Alan Brazil stated we have spent a lot of money...

"Not half. But, er, it doesn't always guarantee success, but we'll have to see on that one."

Seems that they just have to prise in a Leicester link to anything Championship even if it is pointless cr@p like this. But then it is Talksport.

I don't see any racism on there, one guy asked about nottingams black gangs and somone made a predictable poppa dom joke , infantile and sad, but not racist. :rolleyes:

its a football thread, 6 posts in and they are gripping with each other about whether black is racist. if only they had some football to talk about eh?

I'm afraid I don't follow.

Seems like a tongue-in-cheek thread openly admitting a little bit of jealousy to me... Which is probs why the rest of their board ignored it :giggle:

They have 3 or 4 threads at the moment about us,one is about the rivalry between us quite a interesting read.

Sorry to plug something I've worked on myself but this Football League season preview contains a lot of mentions for us in the Championship section:

http://issuu.com/72unfortunates/docs/preview?viewMode=magazine&mode=embed

That's very unlike you fezer - but very good all the same!

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

"Leicester dont have the history we have so I dont see where your matey is coming from?!?! If we were interested we'd get him!"

Blackburn Rovers? crylaugh.gif

Umm.... one of the founder members of the football league, won the FA cup numerous times, won the Premiership (and its equivalents) a few times, League cup winners. Yeah, they've got a lot of history.