Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

"The second one was just him being a cnut" had me gigglin' like a girl. Not sure why.

Loving the idea of them "just needing time for the players to gel." It's taken us 2 and a half years and 3 different managers for our team to gel since the Thais came. Have fun Forest.

Several bags of laundered Asian crime money was my personal favourite lol

Meanwhile, the foreigner-hating racist toerags of Forest fail to realise they are in fact themselves owned by (probably corrupt) Kuwaiti businessmen. Who sell fridges.

I'm tempted to sing "You used to be english, youre not anymore" at the next forest match just because of the massive amount of irony involved.

Meanwhile, the foreigner-hating racist toerags of Forest fail to realise they are in fact themselves owned by (probably corrupt) Kuwaiti businessmen. Who sell fridges.

I'm tempted to sing "You used to be english, youre not anymore" at the next forest match just because of the massive amount of irony involved.

Not half. The amount of stick we get for fvck all is incredible. Love to dish some back.

• Like 1

Not half. The amount of stick we get for fvck all is incredible. Love to dish some back.

Don't lower yourselves to their levels lads. Just take solace in the fact that we're better than them :D

Perhaps we should all offer a collective smug grin in their direction next time we play em

Looking at those comments of us taking the piss out of Reading seems massively cringeworthy now.

Also, I doubt knockeart was actually 2.6 million!

I doubt it as well. Shakespeare was quoted the other week as saying that we could probably triple our money on him already. I don't think he meant we could get nearly 8 million some how.

Wasn't the only figure we ever saw for Knockaert on a dodgy translated web page and written as "2/3 million" or something? And we assumed it meant two thirds of a million, as in like £6-700k but some people have taken it as between two and three million? Something like that was almost definitely in a thread on here. Unless I dreamt it. Pretty vivid dream, mind.

Bristol equivalent of the Merc

Pearson beginning to win over fickle Foxes fans

FOXES fans were calling for manager Nigel Pearson's head on a plate just a few short weeks ago, but are now lauding him as the man to take them back to the Premier League.

Ridiculous as it sounds, Pearson was under pressure following back-to-back defeats at Charlton and Blackburn in August, and an unscheduled Capital One Cup exit at the hands of League Two minnows Burton Albion hardly helped matters.

But those early-season travails have quickly been forgotten in the wake of a four-match winning sequence that has propelled Leicester into second place. Pearson's men beat Burnley and Hull at the King Power Stadium, where the Foxes boast a 100 per cent record in the Championship this season, then claimed their first away win at Middlesbrough and followed that with a notable 2-0 success at Huddersfield Town in midweek.

Anthony Knockaert's double ensured Leicester won four on the trot for the first time since February 2011. Pearson made three changes at the John Smith's Stadium, promoting highly-rated teenager Liam Moore to the starting line-up in place of injured Manchester United trainee right-back Ritchie De Laet, and calling up Andy King and Lloyd Dyer to play in midfield and dropping Matty James and Ben Marshall to the bench.

De Laet is expected to be available for selection to face City and could return on the right side of the back four. Otherwise, Pearson is expected to name an unchanged side.

Unlike previous managers who splashed the cash yet struggled to put points on the board, Pearson is proving an astute judge in the transfer market.

Guest Col city fan

Just shows how ****ing ridiculous our moron fans look like from the outside.

Mate... It ain't only from the outside. At the time it was the same in here too.

Although, I must admit I was angry myself after the Burton game. I would have loved to have progressed in the cup. If we now go on to really challenge in the league, the Burton game/cup thing will be all forgotten and rightly so, the league is more important. But having seen us do so amazingly well in the cup under MON I do love a good cup run. It gets the juices flowing a little.

Mate... It ain't only from the outside. At the time it was the same in here too.

Although, I must admit I was angry myself after the Burton game. I would have loved to have progressed in the cup. If we now go on to really challenge in the league, the Burton game/cup thing will be all forgotten and rightly so, the league is more important. But having seen us do so amazingly well in the cup under MON I do love a good cup run. It gets the juices flowing a little.

Everyone was angry after the Burton game, but there are upsets like this every year. It was an abysmal result, don't get me wrong. But for our fans to start calling for Pearson's head that early in the season... well it just beggars belief to be honest with you and neutrals are obviously looking at our club and the fans reactions to a couple of defeats and it just makes us look like an absolute embarrassment.

Everyone was angry after the Burton game, but there are upsets like this every year. It was an abysmal result, don't get me wrong. But for our fans to start calling for Pearson's head that early in the season... well it just beggars belief to be honest with you and neutrals are obviously looking at our club and the fans reactions to a couple of defeats and it just makes us look like an absolute embarrassment.

Every club has fans like that, we're not unique. Every club also has fans that take the piss out of other clubs for having fans like that even though their own club has the same type.

So many people want instant success at any price, there's lots on here that would prefer us to play shitty hoofball football in an attempt to succeed rather than the beautiful game because they assume that playing that way will be more likely to guarantee the instant success they crave when in reality it doesn't, Nigh on 10 years of shite football and they still can't see it.

• Like 1

Well they seem oddly confident.

I think they have some right to be confident. They seem to do well at our place in recent seasons.

Just hope we don't get too over confident, it's a long way to fall from the top and a result waiting to bite us on the backside is always around the corner.

I remember a couple of seasons ago when we played QPR at their place on sky and we beat them 2-0. Their fans before the game were going on about how they'd stuff us (I think they'd just won the last 3 scoring 12 goals in the process) I just hope we as fans do not take that approach to any game, especially after the last couple of years.

• Like 3

But how many really wanted him out?

I can't see it being a huge number in our overall support.

I agree, but unfortunately its the big mouthed thick cvnts that shout the loudest who are the ones that are heard. Like the twat who was outside at halftime when we played burnley ranting at me and my father in law about "even if we beat them pearsons gotta go". And if you're on here reading this, next time, go and bug someone else.