Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I think they have some right to be confident. They seem to do well at our place in recent seasons.

Just hope we don't get too over confident, it's a long way to fall from the top and a result waiting to bite us on the backside is always around the corner.

I remember a couple of seasons ago when we played QPR at their place on sky and we beat them 2-0. Their fans before the game were going on about how they'd stuff us (I think they'd just won the last 3 scoring 12 goals in the process) I just hope we as fans do not take that approach to any game, especially after the last couple of years.

Yeah, still away at a team thats won four on the bounce 2nd in the league, teams we've beaten are no slouches either. Certainly right about the over confidence thing though their alright going forwards.

I think they have some right to be confident. They seem to do well at our place in recent seasons.

Just hope we don't get too over confident, it's a long way to fall from the top and a result waiting to bite us on the backside is always around the corner.

I remember a couple of seasons ago when we played QPR at their place on sky and we beat them 2-0. Their fans before the game were going on about how they'd stuff us (I think they'd just won the last 3 scoring 12 goals in the process) I just hope we as fans do not take that approach to any game, especially after the last couple of years.

Exactly. It's down to us as fans tomorrow to get behind them as if it was a cup final tomorrow. Every game from not til last.

If we turn up half hearted (us not the players) and as an example the lads a couple of rows behind me more interested in their accumulators instead of singing, I guarantee we'll lose tomorrow

Exactly. It's down to us as fans tomorrow to get behind them as if it was a cup final tomorrow. Every game from not til last.

If we turn up half hearted (us not the players) and as an example the lads a couple of rows behind me more interested in their accumulators instead of singing, I guarantee we'll lose tomorrow

God I hate that, I think I've sat in front of them many a time myself.

God I hate that, I think I've sat in front of them many a time myself.

At the back of l?

In fact you wouldn't even have to be in l to hear them during quiet parts of the games!

I'm not singling them out to be unfair, it just seems every time we play poorly they're vocal about their bets. It's almost mutually exclusive to one another

At the back of l?

In fact you wouldn't even have to be in l to hear them during quiet parts of the games!

I'm not singling them out to be unfair, it just seems every time we play poorly they're vocal about their bets. It's almost mutually exclusive to one another

Usually at the back of K, probably different ones then. But it's almost non-stop sometimes, everytime there's a goal I know about it!

I'm not saying they never sing or anything like that but it does seem to be a secondary interest to them.

come on then. Who's weonly8derby?.

lol not me. I've not thought about them at all until this thread came up. It's too enjoyable watching Knocky's goals and clicking on statto every half hour to see the league table for me to worry about them.

Still at least they won El Clasico. Wait....

Who's 'big gay leicester fan lol '.

Its not your alter ego is it manwell?.

They changed my user name..

I was dicking on them so they got under handed, amusing bit of banter though, that was about as good as it got though, They aint much fun unforuantley take them selves a bit too seriously.

They changed my user name..

I was dicking on them so they got under handed, amusing bit of banter though, that was about as good as it got though, They aint much fun unforuantley take them selves a bit too seriously.

Tell me about it. That forum makes this place look a barrel of laughs.

Tell me about it. That forum makes this place look a barrel of laughs.

They could do with a few more away fans on there, it's dull as fvck. When the Orange chat boards were open, their chat board was just as dull so I used to try and liven it up with a bit of banter only to be met with a torrent of abuse which the mods kept suspending me for. Eventually they stopped me posting on it lol. The Forest fans on the main board were a good laugh but they were only there because they couldn't stand the fans on their own board

They could do with a few more away fans on there, it's dull as fvck. When the Orange chat boards were open, their chat board was just as dull so I used to try and liven it up with a bit of banter only to be met with a torrent of abuse which the mods kept suspending me for. Eventually they stopped me posting on it lol. The Forest fans on the main board were a good laugh but they were only there because they couldn't stand the fans on their own board

Maybe we should send them Lamby? He's surplus to requirements here anyway.

But how many really wanted him out?

I can't see it being a huge number in our overall support.

Couldn't agree more. :thumbup: The internet, great as it is for forums chat and exchange of opinions, does enable a vocal minority to skew perceptions about what the majority are actually thinking