Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Amusing to hear them mouthing off though, they've been in our back pocket the last few years. Wasn't so long ago they were a League 1 side. Let them enjoy finally getting one over us.

lol Oh yes, how 'amusing' it is to be laughed at by fans who's team are better than yours. What hilarity. If only our fans were more sensible and had chanted 'well played Bristol, unlucky' for the whole of the second half.

Having read Derby and Forest Forums for a number of years (but never joined), I've noticed how they don't like LCFC fans joining in with the banter. Their Mods also seem quite harsh and bans are quite often used against our fans.

Babs and DavieG etc seem quite tolerent to opposition fans. Well done guys.

I often find oppostion Forums like Derby and Forest quite racist towards LCFC and yet their Mods often turn a blind eye.

Then we get the usual "we don't care about you" rubbish we only hate Derby\Forest etc. Whatever.

FoxesTalk is by far one of the best fans forums on the net. Thanks Mark and the rest.

Agreed. This is a proper forum. You're all a bunch of twats but you make me chuckle ;)

Made me laugh how they reached for the oldest excuse in the book, They ( Leicester ) weren't that good it's just that we played so bad. It somehow makes them feel better to blame their own performance than to admit we were the better side all round and would beat them nine times out of ten any time this season. Yes it's so obvious that to win five games on the trot you have to be " Average " :D :D :D :D

Edited by flowwolf

That Bristol City thread again had one or two people commenting on the fact that "we are a very big side". The Udders one was the same.

Am I missing something? Morgan aside we have a pretty small team don't we? No big striker, no dominating centre mid, SSL is hardly huge. One Bristol City fan said they got outmuscled by our powerful central midfield or something. I didn't go but I'm assuming our centre mids were Drinkwater and King with maybe Knockaert roaming. Powerful? Big?

They did however say we were the best team they've faced this year. Two games in a row the opposition have said that. Good stuff.

Another quote from otib about why not many Bristol fans came up yesterday....

"Unless we are near the top of the table and doing well, these all seater bowls are terrible for creating any atmosphere. Since leicester is a northern hellhole with one the most blandest stadiums going there is never really any attraction for me in going there."

:rolleyes:

"Unless we are near the top of the table and doing well, these all seater bowls are terrible for creating any atmosphere. Since leicester is a northern hellhole with one the most blandest stadiums going there is never really any attraction for me in going there."

Says it all about the quality of their football that they travel to sample the stadium rather than to support their team !!

Apart from the Northern thing (dumb Welshmen ;) ) I think he's got a point. If I supported another team in the Championship it certainly wouldn't be at the top of my list for away trips.

Having said that you can't blame the stadium for not creating atmosphere when 80% of your small following is sitting down.

And their fans really contributed to yesterday's atmosphere. There were about 23 of them and they didn't muster a single song in 90 mins - thought their support was pathetic.

I have family who support reading and they think we look a good side this year and reckon we smashed wolves watching on tv despite losing. I think that was one of our worse performances. I really think we are no longer just a good championship team, we could compete in the premier league

• Like 1

I see the stadium as a poor excuse. I go away to follow my team, watch a good game of football and hopefully win as well as being keen to be part of a good atmosphere. I didn't go to Huddersfield to admire the difference of the ground and likewise Ill still go to Cardiff despite the ground being a smaller version of ours/Covs.

Atmosphere at the KP isnt as bad as people make out, in fact I've spoke to many away fans who have praised the acoustics

Edited by Libertine Dream

:rolleyes:Reading this hes never going to an away game they are hardly anywhere near top off table, and compared too view at bristol city in away section id rather be in a bland stadium and see whats going atmosphere is what you make it cardiff dont do a bad job in there bland stadium.