Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

His idea of us being provocative and aggressive is waving a scarf and harmlessly singing a chant at him on his way from the ground?

Just ****ing banter, how sensitive are they? It might be shit banter but that's still all it is, a bit of harmless teasing. That's hardly aggressive is it?

I love their "we've been in this league longer" stuff as well. Alright, yeah, we had a shit season and we got relegated but we came straight back up and have generally out-performed them since. I hate all this "big club" mentality shit, it's a pointless pissing contest, but we've a bigger fanbase, better prospects, a better team and far more recent history in the top flight than they have.

"Not done anything since Martin O'Neill?" Fair enough, when did they last win anything? lol

I hate Leeds fans and Newcastle fans with their ridiculous sense of unwarranted entitlement but at least they are big clubs with a history, what the **** have Bristol City fans got to be arrogant about?!

• Like 1

His idea of us being provocative and aggressive is waving a scarf and harmlessly singing a chant at him on his way from the ground?

Just ****ing banter, how sensitive are they? It might be shit banter but that's still all it is, a bit of harmless teasing. That's hardly aggressive is it?

I love their "we've been in this league longer" stuff as well. Alright, yeah, we had a shit season and we got relegated but we came straight back up and have generally out-performed them since. I hate all this "big club" mentality shit, it's a pointless pissing contest, but we've a bigger fanbase, better prospects, a better team and far more recent history in the top flight than they have.

"Not done anything since Martin O'Neill?" Fair enough, when did they last win anything? lol

I hate Leeds fans and Newcastle fans with their ridiculous sense of unwarranted entitlement but at least they are big clubs with a history, what the **** have Bristol City fans got to be arrogant about?!

Drinking farmyard cider = brain shrinkage, delusional tendencies, and knuckle dragging,fact!

Aah Bristol.

Proof, much like Hull, that big city does not necessarily equal a big club.

We're a superior club to them in pretty much every sense of the word. That isn't arrogance, it's borne out by the facts.

Finners has got it spot on.

I just thought i'd sign up to let them know were watching, and it cost a fiver to join.

I know we should all donate a few quid to ft, but that takes the piss.

There's a line there somewhere that 'You do not have to purchase a package to complete registration', though it's not exactly prominent.. Sneaky buggers lol

There's a line there somewhere that 'You do not have to purchase a package to complete registration', though it's not exactly prominent.. Sneaky buggers lol

You think thats bad, the Forest dicks ask you a cryptic question to prove that you are a Forest fan otherwise you aren't allowed to sign up! Ingenius!

I was there with me A-Z for hours trying to find that F***** River!

You think thats bad, the Forest dicks ask you a cryptic question to prove that you are a Forest fan otherwise you aren't allowed to sign up! Ingenius!

I was there with me A-Z for hours trying to find that F***** River!

I know. I sat for hours thinking of the current managers surname.

You're on, they flatter to deceive early on every single year

Are they on about us? The team which has got off to poor/average starts in the last 3 seasons? I think they're getting us mixed up with Cardiff.

Blackpool fans have been talking bollocks ever since they've had Ollie. They manage to have this unwarranted arrogance whilst having a small time chip on their shoulder. His pathetic attitude has rubbed off on them.

Edited by Kitchandro

Blackpool are a joke. Seem to think they suddenly are quite a big club in this league just because they went up, and thought they'd stay there. For some reason the media and a lot of neutrals went on a Blackpool bum fest, and they suddenly exaggerated how good they really are.

Just have a look at their crowds and attendances. Shows how small time they are.

Hollowhead has done well there, but still thinks he is a big voice in football, trying to make a bigger twat of himslef all the time by coming out with his usual bollocks.

• Like 3