Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Yes Merse and Le Tiss arguing against Thompson saying the Zaha one was a pen. Bellend

I Think he could have got a pen but he stupidly jumped and made it look like a dive if he had just gone down normally it might have gone the other way

Daily Mail on Leicester's 3-2 win over West Brom.

Comments section.

Jake Hansen, Houston, United States, about an hour ago

I'm just an American, so I pretend to be an expert on English football, but I love Leicester. This team is so fun to watch. Great job and keep it up!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3298228/West-Brom-2-3-Leicester-Jamie-Vardy-makes-eight-row-Riyad-Mahrez-scores-twice-Foxes-Premier-League.html

On the West Brom.Com forum, they are moaning about the officials, and one of them has the cheek to see how irritating it is to be overtaken on and off the field by a smaller club lol

Some are praising us though.

Is that why there was nearly 3,000 empty seats? Because they couldn't be bothered to watch their team surely ease to victory against a 'smaller' club?

We haven't been bad, that's the frustrating thing, ignore the rubbish from some fans, we've given the best you can against a very good Leicester side, one of the best sides I've seen this season to be honest.

West Brom Fan Forum

Edited by brisfox

I don't buy into the form thing, they're just a very good team. They moved the ball round with real zip, they switched the play and stretched us with every confidence in their teammates to handle any risk and they had effective possession and counter attacking threats. Genuinely a very strong team and one which I can only see faltering if they lose players. 

With the way the bigger clubs are struggling there's every chance they could sneak a European place... 

Whilst weve spent a lot of money on experienced, risk averse signings and paid a premium for British, they've taken some risks on exciting, hungry players. They've wasted some cash too (10m on Kramaric!!!) but they've certainly got the progressive football we crave. 

Very jealous of them at the moment if I'm honest, it must be brilliant to be a Leicester fan Right now!

One or two like the above proper loving us on there.  :D

On the West Brom.Com forum, they are moaning about the officials, and one of them has the cheek to see how irritating it is to be overtaken on and off the field by a smaller club lol

Some are praising us though.

Assume you're talking about Watford?

Jaosn Burt on Sunday Supplement was spot on about Vardy. Give him a 90 minute run out up front against Spain or France and see how he does, not just shove him out on the left.

I must have turned after after they spoke about us. Did they say anything else, all I've heard is them rimming Watford, Southampton and Bournemouth.

I must have turned after after they spoke about us. Did they say anything else, all I've heard is them rimming Watford, Southampton and Bournemouth.

But all those clubs are down South? Weird... :unsure:

"All Vardy has is speed nothing else"

The control running at speed and his touch to create an angle for the goal was sublime ,and the twists and turns for his shot that hit the post turning their defence inside out says otherwise.Not forgetting the one two with Marhez before his goal.Yeah just speed!

Jealous to death