Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Lovely to hear Florist fans saying this about us:

"Just saw Leicester on MOTD, got to say they are fantastic, the way they attack, with such pace, intensity, and energy, they're so exciting to watch, Vardy and Mahrez superb. They deserve to be where they are and they're light years ahead of us and it's depressing"

"I can't stand Leicester but by God they've made an excellent fist of it.

And can you imagine Forest being able to recruit a manager the calibre of Claudio Ranieri?"

Lovely to hear Florist fans saying this about us:

"Just saw Leicester on MOTD, got to say they are fantastic, the way they attack, with such pace, intensity, and energy, they're so exciting to watch, Vardy and Mahrez superb. They deserve to be where they are and they're light years ahead of us and it's depressing"

"I can't stand Leicester but by God they've made an excellent fist of it.

And can you imagine Forest being able to recruit a manager the calibre of Claudio Ranieri?"

That's must have stuck in his throat lol

• Like 1

I like this quote....

We should have a huge photograph at the shay with one showing him in his last appearence at FC Halifax in 2011 (date stamped) and another photograph of his first england appearence (date stamped). Its that kind of image that inspires youngsters. We should celebrate our success more and that includes the development of players.

From grass roots upwards it's someone to look up to, ok not every player will achieve half Jamie has but it must spur you on.

• Like 1

It's amazing with Forest really. I still have a smile when they lose but I'm seriously getting the Coventry factor about them now. I feel like we've left them well and truly for dead.

It's funny how football goes, a few seasons back we were neck and neck in the championship on a couple of occasions iirc, the season we won at theirs on the last day and the season we played Cardiff in the play offs. I'm sure that's right.

Now look, one teams moved on to greater things, the other has slipped backwards.

Still, they've got their love in with Derby, all they're worried about instead of looking at their own club.

It's amazing with Forest really. I still have a smile when they lose but I'm seriously getting the Coventry factor about them now. I feel like we've left them well and truly for dead.

Since we started last season, they've won 18 league matches. We've won 17.

I don't even look out for Coventry results these days. They could have gone bust for all I know.

I don't even look out for Coventry results these days. They could have gone bust for all I know.

just went on the burnley forum to try and find something funny to show my mate from like two years ago and found this lmao 

http://boards.footymad.net/clarets-mad/2109725183/#xQPe8Lm5Z27xb6bh.97

highlights;

Unbelievable turnaround in fortunes. I'm a tad jealous to be honest because IMHO we are equally as good as the Foxes!

and 5 or 6 posts about how we spend loads of money and they never have, after them breaking our record transfer fee IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP signing ANDRE GRAY. 

:cap:

• Like 1

just went on the burnley forum to try and find something funny to show my mate from like two years ago and found this lmao 

http://boards.footymad.net/clarets-mad/2109725183/#xQPe8Lm5Z27xb6bh.97

highlights;

and 5 or 6 posts about how we spend loads of money and they never have, after them breaking our record transfer fee IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP signing ANDRE GRAY. 

:cap:

lol - are they taking the piss now? What a poverty site as well, what sort of censor just replaces it with *bleep*

Jaosn Burt on Sunday Supplement was spot on about Vardy. Give him a 90 minute run out up front against Spain or France and see how he does, not just shove him out on the left.

he actually never said upfront just give him 90 mins

Vardy for me is much more effective for us in the final third of the game, his energy levels are amazing and makes it so hard for tiring defenders. Give him the whole 90.