Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Adrian Durham on TalkSport last night said (I paraphrase) "Now they're out of the Capital One Cup, Leicester have nothing going for them. They won't be challenging for the title and there won't be a relegation fight so it's gonna be dull for the rest of the season. At least in the Championship they could win trophies".

I assume he says sh1t like this to stir people into interacting on Twitter etc.

If he genuinely believes that Leicester's season will be dull, he must know nothing about Leicester City. Or football. Right lads?

He's a Leicester hating Peterborough fan just stirring it as usual to goad us into calling in. Best to ignore him

Nothing funnier than a jealous and bitter football. Comments like that will make you look very silly and a bit of an arse

Thought they were pretty sound to be honest, fewer anti-LCFC bellends than you get on here. You only have to read the "drive him myself for 5m" thread from Jan that's recently disappeared to read much worse from our own "fans".

A lot of pretty fair comments from them, and they're right, it's brilliant being a Leicester fan at the moment!

A bit lower on that Forest forum...

"TBH Vardy works great in a team with the unbelievable work ethic that Leicester has. He would probably be sucked into a black hole of under performing nothingness at this football club."

Surely it's our job to point this out! Redundant... :|

Mostly seem fair on there and realise that they'd do well to stay up.

Then you've got this one here:

Really should be looking to get something from any relegation candidates, and this game is no different.

Going by his logic- he's accepted they will be going home empty handed   lol what a mug!

lol lol

This one made me laugh:

West Ham have gone to Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Palace and won. Not to mention they beat Chelsea last week at home.

Have Leicester done that? I think they've only beaten sides around the bottom/mid table, so personally wouldn't be too worried.

Okay we lost against Arsenal.

But we can't beat Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea if we've not played them.

We've beaten Palace.

Oh and we've beaten West Ham. Twice this season already. lol.

This fan forum hunting is all a bit weird if you ask me.

Admit it - you've been there, too.

Has a longer-lasting effect than sniffing glue.

(Not that I know what sniffing glue feels like, mind)

Edited by MC Prussian

i also like that they say they "know how we play and what we'll come at them with" so they'll win. as if nobody has ever seen us play before except them. yeah they know vardy is our main man and mahrez and albrighton are boss, doesn't mean they're pointless players will be able to do anything about it 

I don't blame them for making some of the comments they have. Some of the posts in the Watford pre-match thread have been ridiculously OTT - I think WFC have only conceded 10 goals all season so definitely won't be a push over and in Ighalo (sp) and Deeney they have a strong mobile attack that have been causing defences issues. That being said, I do think we will win but it certainly won't be comfortable.

I don't understand the media being so patronising toward us. They keep mentioning "big clubs" coming in for Vardy. I loved how Ranieri shut down one interviewer after the game saying we are on our way to being one and don't need to sell players.

The Mirror flagging up a possible price tag of £15m!

I realise his age will limit his value but he's worth double that given the money swilling around. He is at the moment the best striker in the country without a doubt. He's more valuable to us than Aguero is to Man City I would suggest.

lol lol

This one made me laugh:

West Ham have gone to Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Palace and won. Not to mention they beat Chelsea last week at home.

Have Leicester done that? I think they've only beaten sides around the bottom/mid table, so personally wouldn't be too worried.

Okay we lost against Arsenal.

But we can't beat Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea if we've not played them.

We've beaten Palace.

Oh and we've beaten West Ham. Twice this season already. lol.

Not to mention the 2 away draws at Southampton and Stoke and a draw with Tottenham.

If anything they should be fearing us, Watford at home should be a comfortable 3 points no matter how well they are playing this season, we are on fire and have class all over the pitch.

The Mirror flagging up a possible price tag of £15m!

I realise his age will limit his value but he's worth double that given the money swilling around. He is at the moment the best striker in the country without a doubt. He's more valuable to us than Aguero is to Man City I would suggest.

Just the name Ross McCormack flags up how much that price tag is wide of the mark.

• Like 1

I don't blame them for making some of the comments they have. Some of the posts in the Watford pre-match thread have been ridiculously OTT - I think WFC have only conceded 10 goals all season so definitely won't be a push over and in Ighalo (sp) and Deeney they have a strong mobile attack that have been causing defences issues. That being said, I do think we will win but it certainly won't be comfortable.

WBA hadn't conceded many, till we turned up....