Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

That lot have always been strange.

Have I actually just read about Ben Watson and Capoue "dominating the midfield"?

You're going to wish Udinese had picked up N'golo Kante, boys.

Only player of theirs I'd take at this moment is Ighalo.

That lot have always been strange.

Have I actually just read about Ben Watson and Capoue "dominating the midfield"?

You're going to wish Udinese had picked up N'golo Kante, boys.

Only player of theirs I'd take at this moment is Ighalo.

I've never watched their rightback (Nyom I think) and i'd take him over ours because ours are putrid

Why is Ben Watson any worse than matty James? Too much 'billy big bolloks' developing on here. Some of you should check out downstairs occasionally ....... You might be in fr a shock !!

Would he get in our match day 18?

Yep, I do actually rate Ben Watson and can see why he's doing well at Watford.

That's not to say i'd rather have him over Drinkwater or Kante but he's the kind of reasonable Premier League midfielder who will always do well at sides like Watford.

Edited by AKCJ

Why is Ben Watson any worse than matty James? Too much 'billy big bolloks' developing on here. Some of you should check out downstairs occasionally ....... You might be in fr a shock !!

Billy Bollocks? No I just don't rate him. That's my own personal opinion if that's ok with you. Or am I not allowed my opinion?

Billy Bollocks? No I just don't rate him. That's my own personal opinion if that's ok with you. Or am I not allowed my opinion?

What area of his game don't you like then? Why don't you rate him?

Always good to question people who don't have a clue. You have probably never even seen him play. But because he plays for Watford and isn't a fashionable name you don't rate him

• Like 1

Always good to question people who don't have a clue. You have probably never even seen him play. But because he plays for Watford and isn't a fashionable name you don't rate him

It's the same as fans of other teams having a view on Jamie Vardy. 

It's the way he runs like he's laid an ostrich egg, and puts those novelty baseball gloves on when he stands in the wall. Can't be doing with that myself...

I've never been bothered what little clubs like Watford think of us, least of all now when we've got one of the most exciting sides and the best atmosphere in the country.

Have Watford finished building their ground yet?

fixed