Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

What area of his game don't you like then? Why don't you rate him?

Always good to question people who don't have a clue. You have probably never even seen him play. But because he plays for Watford and isn't a fashionable name you don't rate him

Just don't like him pal. Sorry if I've upset you like. I mean if it means this much to you I will change my mind just to make you feel that little bit better if you like?

haha good stuff that. it's true though, there's genuinely nothing better to a football fan than someone who is a bit shit but also sensational. it's why everyone loves a vardy or a jordan henderson more than a rooney or a lampard.

He knows his limitations, but he also knows his strengths, he knows how to play to them, more importantly so do his team mates.

His goal on Saturday just summed him up, Kante's first instinct was to look for Vardy, Vardy knowing that made sure he was ready to receive. Drinkwater knows Vardy isn't going to try and turn the defender and try an outrageous bit of skill to get in behind the defence, he knows he is going to look for the lay off and then run in behind.

Drinky and Vardy both know he is going to win a foot race with West Brom defence, so they just create the space and stick the ball in for Vardy to run onto.

It was still a great run and finish, but the build up was so simple, effective one touch football.

• Like 3

haha good stuff that. it's true though, there's genuinely nothing better to a football fan than someone who is a bit shit but also sensational. it's why everyone loves a vardy or a jordan henderson more than a rooney or a lampard.

What does that even mean, Lampard is a far more liked footballer than Henderson

Vardy ...how strange how pundits, so called football journalist, cant see or dont mention his greatest skills, in which he has showed in many of his goals.

# Taking a ball at pace

# Running at speed and controlling the ball at his feet, over long distances, having no doubt what he will do with it.

# His twist and turning, with immediate pace, many fall flat on their faces, but Vardy carries on with point 1.

# At pace taking on the shot, and when necessary taking a side step, to clear bearing down defender.

# He reaches most of the through balls, even when they have been too strong.

# his side flick tekky on Saturday, is not a one off.

W.Wide I have hardly seen elsewhere this skill from his pace so consistently.

Let others make him out to be other peoples fools and jester, this guy ..Jamie Vardy... is damn skillfull.

And no arrogant self-centered, self important upstart, but neither was our Gary.Feet on the ground type of guy, who

can burn leather .

I hear luney-toons want to sign him up, to take over the 'Roadrunner' roll..beep, beep!!