Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Its no fluke that we are where we are

i43gap.jpg

This one makes for slightly better viewing

25k7dqd.jpg

So we haven't  lost away since the 21st of March, Spurs 4-3 Leicester, I was there and we was proper robbed, but still 9 games unbeaten away isn't bad, club record?

From a West Brom forum

"No idea why my comment got removed but i'll write the sentiment again as it didn't breach any rules in the first place...

Vardy came screaming down the crowd opening his arms and enciting after scoring the 3rd and gets absolutely nothing as he's England's new golden boy, McClean fist pumps once towards fans of his former club who were giving him vile abuse all game and alas, gets a warning.

Where's the consistancy in that? FA are absolutely corrupt

I see his point. Probably because West Brom's players didn't retaliate like Danny Graham did, the big cry baby.

So we haven't lost away since the 21st of March, Spurs 4-3 Leicester, I was there and we was proper robbed, but still 9 games unbeaten away isn't bad, club record?

Not quite.

13 is our best away sequence without a loss - between 21/12/13 and 26/04/14.

Watford manager:

'Leicester are an amazing team, a tough team, a tough stadium so we want to win but it is important to recognise that we are a team that is improving.'

Seems to show respect and no mind games.

Watford manager:

'Leicester are an amazing team, a tough team, a tough stadium so we want to win but it is important to recognise that we are a team that is improving.'

I really like their manager. He seems pretty cool.

• Like 1

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10056575/mersons-predictions-victories-for-the-top-four-sides

Merson thinks we'll win after going behind. I do take issue with the notion we only play well after conceding first. Four of our six wins have seen us score the first goal.

Merson is a joke with his predictions he has Arsenal beating Spurs 3-0, Arsenal Got thrashed midweek in the Champions League its a Derby game and Spurs have one of the most solid defences in the league

We are at home and playing the best football in a long time but we are going to scrape past Watford who are midtable

Merson is a joke with his predictions he has Arsenal beating Spurs 3-0, Arsenal Got thrashed midweek in the Champions League its a Derby game and Spurs have one of the most solid defences in the league

We are at home and playing the best football in a long time but we are going to scrape past Watford who are midtable

Spurs had a tough game on Thursday and tend to struggle after the Europa league, you can't judge Arsenal by the Bayern match, nor Sheff Weds, in terms of the league they have been the best team so far.

Watford manager:

Sounds like he is accepting defeat before his team have even set foot onto the pitch. terrible for a manager to do that.

Edited by MPH

Watford manager:

Managers won't say anything that can be used as a motivational tool for the opposition. Of course its mind games. Pretty standard stuff.

All of our draws have been from losing positions though, Spurs, Bournemouth, Southampton, Stoke.

Just goes to show the progress we've made by not losing those games! Those four points have been very important in us keeping our run going.

I'm still laughing weeks after Phil McNulty, senior BBC football correspondent predicted we'd finish 19th (and Watford 20th) as well as stating:

"Ranieri's appointment is, at best, left field and at worst uninspiring and unwise. A charming man but perhaps one out of time with the Premier League having last worked there with Chelsea in 2004 and having had a chequered career since."

The owners have got it right again.

I'm still laughing weeks after Phil McNulty, senior BBC football correspondent predicted we'd finish 19th (and Watford 20th) as well as stating:

"Ranieri's appointment is, at best, left field and at worst uninspiring and unwise. A charming man but perhaps one out of time with the Premier League having last worked there with Chelsea in 2004 and having had a chequered career since."

The owners have got it right again.

11 games, early days.