Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Where did florist find so many normal fans.

Nice to see some of them have taken a healthy dose of reality pills. Now they need to pass them around the rest of their fans and make sure Fawaz gets a double dose. They're a mess and he needs to appoint a manager (like Pearson but, please, not Pearson) to sort it out rather than chasing a promotion that isn't achievable. Rather like we did, they need sorting from top to bottom and bringing together with a purpose. I doubt they'd have the patience or enough reality pills to go around though. Our fans were impatient enough for an irrelevant club.

Nice to see some of them have taken a healthy dose of reality pills. Now they need to pass them around the rest of their fans and make sure Fawaz gets a double dose. They're a mess and he needs to appoint a manager (like Pearson but, please, not Pearson) to sort it out rather than chasing a promotion that isn't achievable. Rather like we did, they need sorting from top to bottom and bringing together with a purpose. I doubt they'd have the patience or enough reality pills to go around though. Our fans were impatient enough for an irrelevant club.

god no.. definately not Pearson. theres a good chance he'd sort them out given time and a little support

I think it is strange how they think it is lucky that we don't get players injured all the time. I always say to my Forest mates that they have some issues with their Sports Science team to have constant injuries year on year. They think it is the norm.

Exactly, it's nothing to do with luck that over the last few years we've had very few soft tissue injuries. We have a superb sports science team who manage the players and there's an incredible attention to detail. I guess Forest and many other clubs simply don't have as good a sports science team as ours.

Interesting that. 31 points from remaining 26 games. Probably not a million miles away

Chelsea still to finish 6th? Hmm...

But an 11th spot finish here can mean anything, especially if you look at the estimated points total of 56. Two more wins in real life could mean Europa League, three more wins could lead us into Champions League. I know I'm fantasizing but stats or predictions are equally a fantasy.

Chelsea still to finish 6th? Hmm...

But an 11th spot finish here can mean anything, especially if you look at the estimated points total of 56. Two more wins in real life could mean Europa League, three more wins could lead us into Champions League. I know I'm fantasizing but stats or predictions are equally a fantasy.

Lunatic to suggest that 56 points would only get 11th.

In the last 5 seasons it has got 7th twice, 8th twice and 9th once. It is a very good total.

What a load of rubbish. I've seen nothing to suggest that Crystal Palace or Chelsea and arguably Liverpool will finish higher then us this season. The only reason that they are predicted to finish higher is because Liverpool and Chelsea are massive apparantly and Crystal Palace are from London. We will be 8th at least come May.

What a load of rubbish. I've seen nothing to suggest that Crystal Palace or Chelsea and arguably Liverpool will finish higher then us this season. The only reason that they are predicted to finish higher is because Liverpool and Chelsea are massive apparently and Crystal Palace are from London. We will be 4th at least come May.

You made a typo, but I sorted it for you. lol

• Like 1

Given the relagated teams have less than 30 points, I'd suggest the prediction lacks something. They've probably looked at the fixtures in isolation as well, however we all know European ties will have a big impact as well, something that really needs to be factored in.

Something else that could be huge for us as a club is the potential for tension to creep in should we still be in a lofty position as the season draws to a close. At the moment the end of the season seems so far away, so you just concentrate on the next game and the next game... But once you get close to something, your mind gets a little bit more active to the reality and that can have such an effect on your key decision making processes.