Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

11th? That's just plain stupid! They use the big four as benchmarks when they're working out the results, so it's just total guess work based on last seasons old values. I don't know about anyone else, but I have the same feeling about this team as I did when we walked the Championship. There's a real belief in the team and I can't see us getting beaten very often.

I'd guess that it's a mathematical outcome based on who the various teams have played and previous seasons form. There's no bias in numbers. It probably won't be anything like that at the end of the season but I wouldn't take it personally.

Can't say I've noticed any bias against Mourinho , Wenger, Van Gaal or Klopp.I have noticed regular lambasting of Pullis's and Alladyce's style of football. Roy Hodgson doesn't get any easy ride. I think some of you are looking for something that isn't there.

Roy shouldn't get an easy ride, his ultra defensive tactics are an absolute disgrace.

England are currently an abominal watch, with a style I would describe as - the anti Leicester City.

Roy shouldn't get an easy ride, his ultra defensive tactics are an absolute disgrace.

England are currently an abominal watch, with a style I would describe as - the anti Leicester City.

Not really the point I was trying to make.

But it seems time and support are two things managers at Forest never get.

And it's going to take years, there's loads of s**t shovelling to be done at that club and we know how hard it is to get rid of sub-standard players under contract. Time, understanding of the situation and support from the fans and chairman is exactly what a club building manager is going to need. I look at them and think it's a good 3 years before they're in a position to go for promotion. Could they write off the next few years keeping a long-term goal in mind whilst we're doing well? I doubt that they could, especially if Derby are also promoted. They'd just go back to demanding promotion and dig themselves into a deeper hole.

Englands best team based on form!

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/13/englands-best-team-based-on-statistical-form-scott-dann-danny-drinkwater-jamie-vardy-and-more-5498715/

Includes Drinkwater, Vardy and Albrighton. No suprise really.

Edited by foxes21

Englands best team based on form!

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/13/englands-best-team-based-on-statistical-form-scott-dann-danny-drinkwater-jamie-vardy-and-more-5498715/

Includes Drinkwater, Vardy and Albrighton. No suprise really.

I genuinely wouldn't be against that team.

It'd be very refreshing and a team I could honestly 'support' and be excited about.

The only person I wouldn't be keen on in that team would be Sterling, because I still say he is hugely overrated, does hundereds of step over that end up with him falling on his arse and he dives more than Tom Daley, but i'd even accept him in that team, you're always gonna have 1 or 2 (Kane) players you don't like or rate in the team.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

A hand full of games doesn't seem to hae been a problem for others getting in

Doesn't Deeney have about 2 goals this season?

It's based on form, a statistical measure, not a subjective measure.

Kane is in better form, based on the Player Performance Index, than any of the other names  mentioned.

Interesting that  Walker is in there, yet he was awful on Friday, form means nothing when picking the England team as you will end up playing shit regardless.