Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Imagine being thought of as a "hipster" for thinking voices and hands sound better than cardboard.  lol

i think for "hipster" webbo means going against the grain. as in clearly the clappers are probably the best thing to ever happen to our kp atmosphere yet people are hatin'. 

Quite clearly a WUM but does make some good points, that they are too stubborn to admit, funny nevertheless.

http://youtu.be/q9crTD1HwTU

Had to turn that off half way through! I hate it when fans like that make national media because they don't represent the true views of the club at all...to say that Kante is our best ever midfielder after 12 games is not ok (he may well be in time but 12 games is not a long enough time to judge). And as for us making Champions League not being a long shot...

Had to turn that off half way through! I hate it when fans like that make national media because they don't represent the true views of the club at all...to say that Kante is our best ever midfielder after 12 games is not ok (he may well be in time but 12 games is not a long enough time to judge). And as for us making Champions League not being a long shot...

I can never tell whether he's genuine with his views or taking the mick out of everyone he's talking to. Some of his statements are truly hilarious, though.

And he's "never wrong". lol

"We're going to finish in the Top Four". :ph34r:

Alright, Sean. If we do, it'll be an amazing achievement. As it stands, the first nine teams in the league are separated by eight points, with 25 games still to play. Let's get back to this at the end of the season...