Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

On the Sunderland forum, they have a thread called Are Leicester City really better than us, you couldn't make it up

Having a gander myself (usually hate this whole thing but had to see it with my own eyes to believe it).

So the likes of Drinkwater, Albrighton and Okazaki are better than M'Vila, Johnson and Defoe?

l ****ing mao

Pantilimon is better than Schmeichel, O'Shea is better than Morgan, Jones is better than Simpson, M'Vila is better than Drinkwater. Most of the rest are debatable.

Jesus ****ing christ...

lol lol lol

Imagine actually thinking that M'Villa is better than Drinkwater. Feel sorry for him to be honest.

They needed a thread to answer that?

The worrying thing is that there is about 10 people who actually believe it. The rest are laughing at them because they've got brain cells but some actually think that players like Drinkwater and Morgan are worse than M'Villa and O'Shea.

Having a gander myself (usually hate this whole thing but had to see it with my own eyes to believe it).

l ****ing mao

Jesus ****ing christ...

lol lol lol

Imagine actually thinking that M'Villa is better than Drinkwater. Feel sorry for him to be honest.

The guy in the first post says their team is just as good man for man. Then in the team he lists, Drinkwater is compared to Cattermole. Actual Lee Cattermole.

Had to be the Mail to find a fact that backs up the "Leicester will definitely fall down the league because Southampton did" argument.

Absolute willies.

We will definitely fall down the league because there's no higher to climb. Whoever takes our place will definitely fall down the league and whoever follows them will too.

Unless they stay top for eternity.

Certainly seeing Sunderland lose 4-0 to Aston Villa, 4-1 to Crystal Palace, 3-1 to Norwich, 2-0 at home to QPR, 6-2 at Everton, 8-0 to Southampton, 3-1 at home to Hull, 2-0 at Bournemouth and 2-0 to Bradford in the FA Cup in the last 15 months suggests that man-for-man they are better than pretty much everyone else in the league, let alone us.

Edited by Corky

LEICESTER HAVE WORST RECORD AS LEAGUE LEADERS AFTER 13 GAMES

Leicester's record is the worst of any table-topping team after 13 games since the first season of the Premier League.

Chelsea (2010-11), Aston Villa (1998-99), Manchester United (1997-98) and Newcastle (1996-97) all had a better goal difference with 28 points after 13 matches.

Blackburn had 26 points after 13 games in 1992-93 - none of them went on to win the title.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3330182/Arsenal-aren-t-consistent-Chelsea-disaster-story-season-Leicester-feelgood-factor-does-actually-want-win-Premier-League.html#ixzz3sKxzd7Vb

What's the saying again - "records are there to be broken". :ph34r:
  • Like 1

l ****ing mao

Jesus ****ing christ...

lol lol lol

To be fair, you could say individually, some of their players are indeed better because of their pedigree, skill, goalscoring record and/or experience (Defoe or M'Vila, for instance).

BUT... on the whole, as part of a group, I wouldn't want to swap Drinkwater for Lee f***ing Cattermole in my life.

We've got something more than just talent, we've got class and team spirit and a collective chemistry that would be very tough to replicate anywhere else.

Edited by MC Prussian

l ****ing mao

Jesus ****ing christ...

lol lol lol

It's the "most of the rest are debatable line" that gets me, as if:

A) O'Shea being better than Morgan, Pantilimon being better than Schmeichel and M'Vila being better than Drinkwater are stone cold facts that are not even debatable, let alone 100% wrong.

B) The idea that there would be a debate about picking Vardy

C) The idea that they've ever had a player better than Mahrez. Probably going back to Len Shackleton for anybody who'd even enter the conversation I'd have thought, perhaps some of the older heads can offer an opinion on that.

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

Sunderland need to go down, spoke to a few Newcastle fans before and after the game, they seem more realistic.

What was it last season? No team has survived after being bottom at christmas. Yeh shatup you stupid journalists

i think we was the second team to stay up after being bottom at christmas i think west brom did it to

nope 3rd team west brom 04 0, and sunderland year before we did it

Edited by tylesta

Just seen on EMT that Derby now have a group called 1884 boys or some such, trying to create an atmosphere in the ground, flags and singing sections etc. wonder where they got that idea?

I suppose they do say that imitation is the best form of flattery.

Just seen on EMT that Derby now have a group called 1884 boys or some such, trying to create an atmosphere in the ground, flags and singing sections etc. wonder where they got that idea?

crystal palace prob