Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I'm confused... If the stat about us having the lowest total for leading the Prem after 13 games is a bad thing, what does that say about the teams NOT leading the table? How are we worse?

I'm confused... If the stat about us having the lowest total for leading the Prem after 13 games is a bad thing, what does that say about the teams NOT leading the table? How are we worse?

:unsure:

The worst team to be leading the table after 13 games

I think the point they're trying to make is that we're only leading the table because everyone else is playing so poorly.

Based on data provided by Opta and taking in “over 200 raw statistics”, the top eight players this seasonacross the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1 are listed as follows: 1. Neymar (Barcelona), 2. Mahrez (Leicester), 3. Ibrahimovic (PSG), 4. Messi (Barcelona), 5. Costa (Bayern Munich), 6. Vardy (Leicester), 7. Suárez (Barcelona), 8. Lewandowski (Bayern Munich).

:D:scarf:

I think the point they're trying to make is that we're only leading the table because everyone else is playing so poorly.

But is "everyone else" (the usual top teams) playing so poorly or are the lower and mid-table teams playing better? Probably a little of both.

Any way. Stuff em. We're top of the league. I'm also in Dublin and bloody everyone is talking about Leicester and Vardy. The love in is phenomenal. Even the Nigerian taxi driver was banging on about us and knew our next 6 games.

We're massive lads and lasses. Most even think we'll do Manutd. Guinness ahoy.

Mind you Bono didn't mention Vardy. Bit disappointing.

• Like 1

I'd hate to think Ranieri would veto someone Walsh is interested in though. Makes you realise how lucky we are to have him here. I've never thought about it until now, but Walsh might well be the best there is.

Jamie Vardy should be nominated for BBC Sports Personality of the Year... his rise from non-league to Premier League and England is an inspiration to kids 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3331484/Jamie-Vardy-nominated-BBC-Sports-Personality-Year-rise-non-league-Premier-League-England-inspiration-kids.html#ixzz3sOVrt8sd 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He had to equal Van Nistelrooy's record for the general public to take notice of him. How weird. He's been with the club for - what? - three years now. Surely, they could've recognize him earlier.

Besides, he's not only an inspiration to kids, but to people of all ages.

But anyway, thanks for the compliments, Daily Fail.

Had more than one go at Richard Keys in the past (Cuvuntry bias and all that) but even he is chanting our praises. May wonders never cease.

http://richardajkeys.com/richards-blog

I don't think I've read or watched a single piece by Richard Keys since his sacking that hasn't included at least one bitter stab at Sky Sports. Plus he's always making a point about how much happier he is now.

It's quite pathetic by a man of his age. Surely he should just move on.

• Like 1

Moroniho needs to concentrate on his own shower of shite before commenting on his superiors. Bloke is a muppet. Time to show how special he is.

Did you even read what he said? Pretty fair and wouldn't really argue with it.

For anyone that wants to see the MNF segment on us from last night it's now on YouTube - just search 'Monday Night Football Leicester City' and it was one of the top 4 or 5. It's nothing new but it's nice hearing Carra and Neville speaking so glowingly about us.

....Wouldn't it be great if we kept this run going through the next series of 'tough games'