Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Haydros- yes I did. Typical Moronho tactics chatting about everything but Chelsea. Deflection tactics and really just calling us and Ranieri shite politely. If you swallowed it fair enough.

I think you are just being too precious. He was perfectly fair in what he said.

Jamie Vardy should be nominated for BBC Sports Personality of the Year... his rise from non-league to Premier League and England is an inspiration to kids

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3331484/Jamie-Vardy-nominated-BBC-Sports-Personality-Year-rise-non-league-Premier-League-England-inspiration-kids.html#ixzz3sOVrt8sd

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It is written by the king of trolls though, Durham.

I did enjoy the photo mockup of 'here's how he would look if he won' though. As if we couldn't imagine a bloke holding a trophy

I'd hate to think Ranieri would veto someone Walsh is interested in though. Makes you realise how lucky we are to have him here. I've never thought about it until now, but Walsh might well be the best there is.

I wouldn't let it concern you too much.

Think of it like you and you're mate looking at women, if she's beautiful then you both agree she is every time.

The only time they would both disagree is when there is doubt, maybe if Walsh comes up with a good player but that player lacks the characteristics CR wants.

With Walsh bringing in most of these players for pocket change I'm sure CR gives his opinion the upmost respect and if one of them was adamant they wanted a certain player in the other would concede and allow it to happen.

There was a hilariously bitter post on Football365 this morning from a Man U fan basically saying we're shit, Vardy's lucky and we've played Hendon, Atletico Dog and Duck and Nottingham Forest so far so it doesn't really mean anything.

He sounded rather annoyed that some little shits had the temerity to breathe the same air as the Mancs, let alone overtake them in the table.

I'd hate to think Ranieri would veto someone Walsh is interested in though. Makes you realise how lucky we are to have him here. I've never thought about it until now, but Walsh might well be the best there is.

Why ever not? Pearson did the same when he was here, he had final say on a transfer.

Claudio has been around a long time and has a wealth of experience and knowledge, as does Walsh, and if one of them feels strongly enough to veto a signing there will be a good reason for it.

As good as Walsh's record is, it isn't perfect and the odd bad egg or not actually that good player still made it through.

Wenger on Jamie Vardy…

It’s absolutely fantastic. It is not a miracle, because that is a consequence of his quality. The miracle is that he played at Fleetwood and that he didn’t play in the Premier League before.

Wenger on Leicester…

It is a surprise. Leicester fought not to go down last season but they won their last seven games. When we played against them last season at Emirates Stadium we came to the conclusion there is something special in this team already so overall they surprised everybody and congratulations to them.

and to be fair to wenger he said it at the time...as did one of their players (i cant remember who it was)...they were very complementary and said they couldnt understand why we were in such a bad position

always thought Wenger knew what he was talking about :thumbup:

and to be fair to wenger he said it at the time...as did one of their players (i cant remember who it was)...they were very complementary and said they couldnt understand why we were in such a bad position

always thought Wenger knew what he was talking about :thumbup:

Walcott I think?

Walcott I think?

Yeah I remember watching the interview.

We actually played well in a lot of games last season and could have finished a fair few points higher if we'd had a bit of luck with decisions and got the rub of the green like we have so far this season. Obviously it's a shock we're this high up, but the fact we played so competitively against the likes of City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and United in nearly all of those games home and away makes me a little bit excited that we may go further against them this season.

• Like 1

Yeah I remember watching the interview.

We actually played well in a lot of games last season and could have finished a fair few points higher if we'd had a bit of luck with decisions and got the rub of the green like we have so far this season. Obviously it's a shock we're this high up, but the fact we played so competitively against the likes of City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and United in nearly all of those games home and away makes me a little bit excited that we may go further against them this season.

it was either someone on here or twitter that was saying how we might not drop off in the next 6 fixtures based on that logic. last year from united (h), swansea (a), chelsea (h), everton (a), liverpool (a) & city (h) we got 1 win and 2 draws, and that was last year when we were nowhere near as good as we are now. if we just turn one of the 3 defeats (swansea, chelsea, city) into a win we'll collect 8 points from our ridiculously hard run and be on 36 points at the turn of the year after half the season. not that stupid a suggestion either considering you'd back us to beat at least one of swansea and chelsea, if not both based on the last 6 months. 

imagine if we're on almost 40 points at half way compared to 90% of people thinking we wouldn't make 40 points by may lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3u20e1/comparison_of_jamie_vardys_form_to_this_time_last/

Pretty disgusting, half the people in this thread just throwing accusations of doping around with absolutely nothing to base it on. Hard to believe the bitterness.

I love Vardy, but have you really not considered it? A good number of footballers must be doping - they don't even get their blood tested. Doesn't preclude them from working hard to reach the top though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operaci%C3%B3n_Puerto_doping_case

That was the doctor who basically helped the top tier cyclists to dope for many years. RM & Barca players were also implicated.

For me, the biggest argument against Vardy doping is that his physical attributes don't seem to have changed much - his pace and stamina have always been very strong. It's his decision making and technique that have improved the most, and you can't take drugs for that.

I love Vardy, but have you really not considered it? A good number of footballers must be doping - they don't even get their blood tested. Doesn't preclude them from working hard to reach the top though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operaci%C3%B3n_Puerto_doping_case

That was the doctor who basically helped the top tier cyclists to dope for many years. RM & Barca players were also implicated.

For me, the biggest argument against Vardy doping is that his physical attributes don't seem to have changed much - his pace and stamina have always been very strong. It's his decision making and technique that have improved the most, and you can't take drugs for that.

Have you ever seen a single thread like that about another player who is performing well where the overriding opinion is that he must be doping? Very disrespectful.

Have you ever seen a single thread like that about another player who is performing well where the overriding opinion is that he must be doping? Very disrespectful.

Yeah, I suppose those comments aren't as frequent in threads about players from clubs other than little old Leicester, but with Wenger's comments and Arsenal v Zagreb tonight, it's a bit of a hot topic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3u20e1/comparison_of_jamie_vardys_form_to_this_time_last/

Pretty disgusting, half the people in this thread just throwing accusations of doping around with absolutely nothing to base it on. Hard to believe the bitterness.

Majority of Reddit hate Vardy so not surprising. Funny that I never saw Harry Kane get accused of doping when he was scoring for fun after looking shite. I'm surprised I haven't seen the 'easy fixtures' thing thrown in there for a reason he is scoring so much.

I am enjoying the amount of Leicester things I am seeing posted on the subrrddit though. Even better knowing inside there will be a bitter fan of Sunderland or something sprouting shit.

Wow.  If they're gonna accuse anyone in our squad of doping, surely it's got to be Riyad 'veiny penis neck' Mahrez?

277839.jpg

I am not accusing Mahrez of doping, I am accusing him of having a neck that looks like the underside of a veiny chode.