Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

This season it probably is. They're tighter this season.

Yes, but if you look at the amount of 0 0 draws they have had this season it's a hell of a lot for a United side. Some of their

Fans, don't like Van Gaal because of it. They literally stick eleven men behind the ball and say break us down.

I just hope we don't show them too much respect that is my only fear against them. I genuinely believe we can get somthing from

The game. Only player they have got who I genuinely think is world class is Martial he is a great player. I pray and hope Rooney

Plays cos he is crap.

Yes, but if you look at the amount of 0 0 draws they have had this season it's a hell of a lot for a United side. Some of their

Fans, don't like Van Gaal because of it. They literally stick eleven men behind the ball and say break us down.

I just hope we don't show them too much respect that is my only fear against them. I genuinely believe we can get somthing from

The game. Only player they have got who I genuinely think is world class is Martial he is a great player. I pray and hope Rooney

Plays cos he is crap.

I agree they're not the Manchester United we've come to expect in the Premier League era. They were freeflowing and scored goals from every position ... Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Beckham, Cantona could all score goals from midfield. But I wouldn't expect us to have time and space like we did on Saturday at Newcastle. Arsenal never gave that us earlier in the season and I just don't want their top players - the likes of Mata and Rooney - to be on form because on their day they can be unstoppable.  

I think this is how the other teams compare to us last season over the next run of games (I think, it's fecking confusing so please check). 5-8 points would keep you well in with a shot of champions league :D  ;)

Leicester - 5 Points

Man United Home - 3

Swansea Away - 0

Chelsea Home -

Everton Away - 1

Liverpool Away - 1

Man City Home - 0

Man United - 7 Points

Leicester Away - 0

Swansea Away - 0

Chelsea Home - 1

Everton Away - 0

Liverpool Away - 3

Man City Home - 3

Arsenal - 4 Points

Man United Home - 0

Swansea Away - 0

Chelsea Home - 1

Everton Away - 1

Liverpool Away - 1

Man City Home - 1

Man City - 11 Points

Man United Home - 3

Swansea Away - 3

Chelsea Home - 1

Everton Away - 1

Liverpool Away - 0

Leicester Away - 3

Liverpool - 8 points

Man United Home - 0

Swansea Away - 3

Chelsea Home - 0

Everton Away - 1

Leicester Home - 1

Man City Home - 3

Spurs - 10 points

Man United Home - 1

Swansea Away - 3

Chelsea Home - 3

Everton Away - 3

Liverpool Away - 0

Man City Home - 0

He said he should stay in January as moves don't work out well in general at that time, but that if a big club came in for him in the summer then it would be hard to refuse him his opportunity, and then used his own career move to Everton to say he couldn't advise him to stay as he himself didn't.

He also went on to say that bids form other teams of 8 and 10 million are derisory. He said Mahrez and Vardy are world class (on current form) and would take a lot more to replace than that.

Personally i hope they wanna stay for ever, but if not i just hope they haven't got release clauses in their contracts that trigger cheap moves.

This.

For those who didn't hear it, the interview was on Radio Leicester on Monday and he certainly didn't say he SHOULD leave. He said it would be hard for him to say he shouldn't after he left for Everton.

This.

For those who didn't hear it, the interview was on Radio Leicester on Monday and he certainly didn't say he SHOULD leave. He said it would be hard for him to say he shouldn't after he left for Everton.

Exactly why I said Lineker's comments were "taken out of context" at the top of this page. 

I feel like I've slipped into a parallel dimension at the moment... top of the premier league and top of the best fans poll. lol

Perhaps I died after the Hull home games last year and this is heaven?

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 2

This. He's been a total embarrassment to the club all season. I really wish he'd shut up.

He does make me question if he is really a Leicester fan sometimes with some of the things he comes out with. I can't imagine Shearer saying Newcastle's best player should leave? ...if they had one of course! lol

He does make me question if he is really a Leicester fan sometimes with some of the things he comes out with. I can't imagine Shearer saying Newcastle's best player should leave? ...if they had one of course! lol

He should just admit that he would actually rather support Spurs or Everton the way he bums them. It's like he preferred it when we were shit. I really dislike him now. You can tell the way he talks about us he's not a true fan, you'd never hear one us come out with the shit he does. He's a twat

Edited by Master Fox

The thing with Lineker is that although he's clearly a Leicester fan, as the figurehead of MOTD, he probably feels like he has to control what he says. I'm not talking about being completely impartial, but as a spokesman for BBC football he will have to reign it in a bit. I wouldn't take anything that Lineker says publicly with any malice for this reason. He's certainly no judas for talking realistically. 

• Like 1