Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

It ain't good for the leagues top scorer.

If we want to keep this side together then we are going to have to start giving out some bigger contracts over the next few months.

This is insane:

Manchester City Manuel Pellegrini: "We need to recover, the leaders play after this game so it is important after the bad game at home to Liverpool that we win today"

"the leaders play after this game.." he's talking about us. Leicester.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

Schmeichel Snr absolutely raving about us on the SNF prematch chat. :D

"You always talk about the next step, but Leicester is - for Kasper - where he needs to be" (or something along those lines)

:D :D :D

Sunday supplement been great for the 20 mins I've been watching. klopp has apparently got the best honeymoon period "maybe ever" seen (ranieri?!) and sturridge often gets injured or "feels" injured more than someone like vardy because he's a highly tuned athlete who relies on pace and his ability to get away from a defender. what. have they ever watched vardy play.

It's great, they spent all last season complaining that Pearson was nasty, difficult to work with, dull- now they have Ranieri who is jovial, entertaining they don't really like him either.

Edited by Corky

Sunday supplement been great for the 20 mins I've been watching. klopp has apparently got the best honeymoon period "maybe ever" seen (ranieri?!) and sturridge often gets injured or "feels" injured more than someone like vardy because he's a highly tuned athlete who relies on pace and his ability to get away from a defender. what. have they ever watched vardy play.

I'll try to listen to this as the podcast later on.  I love how they read out contradicting stories but don't pull each other up on the mistakes or lies.

Some rather belittling posts on Red Café:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-leicester-city.411875/page-3

You also get that sense of entitlement from a lot of (foreign) ManU fans. Jokers.

Funny thing is they're complaining about the style of football served under Van Gaal - yet they're third in the table, one meagre point behind us and Manchester City. Can't be that bad.

Oh, and calling Vardy "pencil face". lol

Edited by MC Prussian