Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Some rather belittling posts on Red Café:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-leicester-city.411875/page-3

You also get that sense of entitlement from a lot of (foreign) ManU fans. Jokers.

Funny thing is they're complaining about the style of football served under Van Gaal - yet they're third in the table, one meagre point behind us and Manchester City. Can't be that bad.

Oh, and calling Vardy "pencil face". lol

My personal favourite was the gonk who claimed we offered less than they did. lol

I've seen nuns who offered more than they did last night.

• Like 3

Last season, if we ignore Chelsea who were superb, the teams that finished 2nd and 3rd lost 9 games each, whilst 4th lost 11 so even if we end up losing all our remaining matches to the for 'big clubs', as long as we don't crumble to lower teams, there's no reason why we can't maintain this position.

When I last looked, points gained from the likes of Chelsea, Man U and City, Liverpool and Arsenal didn't count as double. It is quite possible to win the league without ever beating any of those clubs.

An interesting perspective. Good post.

Who cares, we have exceeded expectations and disturbed some pundits and so called experts cosy little worlds but when it comes down to it, so long as everyone connected with the club is happy who cares what they think.

We all knew that the way the fixtures fell December would be tough,as will end of season.

Last season,end of season was a lot easier for the great escape.Ultimately, you can only play the next team.In August would we have expected 29 points by the end of November?

Despite that late season run we were mocked by the media for appointing the 'tinkerman' who had managed Greece to a loss against Faroe Isles.How many of theses pundits/'experts' could envisage us surviving let alone thriving?

CR and the team may have exceeded expectations but ain't it great,enjoy the ride!

Edited by dedlock

I've just sifted through the Sky coverage of the game, Jamie Carragher and Kasper's dad both said what a great player Kante has been this season and Peter couldn't stop saying how good we are and how we deserve to be where we are, among other high praise for the club

We've played 5 of last season's top 9 and not won but we've also only lost 1 which means that 4 of last season's top 9 have failed to beat us you know the team everyone was saying would be relegated so what does that say about them?