Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I interpreted his goal celebration as the record is all his rather than sharing it with someone else.

I'd be such a shit reporter!

I interpreted it as shouting 'it's (the record) all ****ing mine!' at the Man U fans having taken it off one of their players. No doubt many people/journalists who weren't really looking for an 'angle' to berate him with did too.

Bit surprised that no media has mentioned how great Kante has been.

He's had the same effect as Mahrez and Vardy, but on a defensive level.

to be honest. ive seen kante mentioned a few times. Carragher called him out on sat night and his great stats have been highlighted on quite a few sites

Absolutely embarrassing what some of these bottom of the barrel "Journalists" will write in order to gain the slightest bit of publicity. Pathetic.

the error in your post is the use of the word journalist. Lets face it posting on the internet, no matter how you dress it up with fancy websites, does not, by default. make you a journo. Most of these are wanabes and students...with as much experience and insight as most other students......apologies to student members of foxes talk :-)

• Like 1

That Netherton bloke actually co-wrote a book about the 2014/15 season... with Pearson riding an ostrich as the cover:

http://ockleybooks.co.uk/blog/41-are-you-an-ostrich-by-andi-thomas-alexander-netherton

lol

Something tells me he's all about controversy, because that's what sells today. Unlike proper journalism, sadly.

EDIT: And he's trying to add further insult by being a cheeky cnut:

Golden.

Edited by MC Prussian

That Netherton bloke actually co-wrote a book about the 2014/15 season... with Pearson riding an ostrich as the cover:

http://ockleybooks.co.uk/blog/41-are-you-an-ostrich-by-andi-thomas-alexander-netherton

lol

Something tells me he's all about controversy, because that's what sells today. Unlike proper journalism, sadly.

EDIT: And he's trying to add further insult by being a cheeky cnut:

https://twitter.com/lxndrnthrtn/status/671443655157223424

Golden.

Is he insinuating they stick us all together because of our Asian population? What a horrible racist, no forgiveness, throw away the key

Every player needs help to do what they do on the pitch but it really was Vardy 'alone' that put the ball in the back of the net 12 times whilst other goalscorers couldn't despite all the help they also had.

Also they talk about RVN holding the record not Man U, not Alex Ferguson

So at the point of scoring the 12th goal the record is all his.

If you watch the last shot on Foxes Player's 'Every Angle' vid, it slows it down. Clearly says 'it's mine, all mine, all fvcking mine'.

I accept he said 'who? me' etc versus WBA away last season but in this case he's clearly talking about the record, almost goading the United fans.

That author is an absolute fruit.

Get a load of this ****ing idiot.

https://twitter.com/Pete_Spence/status/671381799826771969

I had an argument with both of them last night about this article. One of them even said I had the "I have non-white friends so I can be racist" logic lol

Woke up this morning and the Yahoo writer (Netherton) has blocked me lol

Edited by Fox92

If you watch the last shot on Foxes Player's 'Every Angle' vid, it slows it down. Clearly says 'it's mine, all mine, all fvcking mine'.

I accept he said 'who? me' etc versus WBA away last season but in this case he's clearly talking about the record, almost goading the United fans.

That author is an absolute fruit.

That would require research and a move away from the blinkered position adopted about a month ago when Vardy seriously looked like challenging this record.

Yahoo and Eurosport? Man are those guys still going?

Apologies for slightly derailing this thread. Eurosport are owned by Discovery which means they are massive and this will become increasingly significant over the next decade. They have now acquired sole rights to the Olympic games in a deal worth a purported Є1.2b. This is effective for most of the continent from 2018 and France and the U.K. from 2022. This also means that the BBC could lose coverage despite off-com's insistence that as a Category A event - live coverage should be available to free to air channels. Whether Discovery elect to lease the rights remain to be seen.

So yeah, you could say those guys at Eurosport are 'still going'.