Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Jesus! I thought Swansea fans weren't too bad, what a bitter bunch of arsewipes. Is it because we're this season's Swansea, except we're far better? Or because they have to put up with that dick crawling around like a baby when he scores?

They should be doing pretty well tolerating that goal celebration. It was still August the last time that guy scored.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/158935/page:2#.VmBOfHbhDIU

swansea no likey 

shout out to the POOR LEICESTER post though, respect 

I never had a problem with Swansea actually sort of team i thought we aspired to be like last season don't know why they are all anti Leicester? They seem bitter over our achievements.

much like liverpool, united, chelsea etc everyone is starting to hate us because they've realised we're so much better than them in every way. 

Thats what happens when they sell their best player and should be a lesson to us on how important it is to keep this squad together and Bony hardly gets a game for Citeh would rather ride the pine and pick up his wages

Edited by Freesolo

Hmmm, reading the other teams forums that are linked on here reminds me of the slagging off we do towards the other teams on this forum! Let's face it, Leicester are great, everyone else is crap, discussion ended.

I don't see it that way i give credit where credit is due and am more critical on things to do with Leicester

Edited by Freesolo

Not really in to slagging off other teams. In the PL most teams can up their game and bite you in the ass. Last season we looked at teams like Stoke and Swansea and aspired to reach those heights. Right now we've climbed past that benchmark, whether we'll stay that way I don't know. Hope so.

But I suppose our near miraculous turn around is a bit irritating for some fans. Certainly those of the so called 'Elite' clubs seem somewhat threatened by us.

Apologies for slightly derailing this thread. Eurosport are owned by Discovery which means they are massive and this will become increasingly significant over the next decade. They have now acquired sole rights to the Olympic games in a deal worth a purported Є1.2b. This is effective for most of the continent from 2018 and France and the U.K. from 2022. This also means that the BBC could lose coverage despite off-com's insistence that as a Category A event - live coverage should be available to free to air channels. Whether Discovery elect to lease the rights remain to be seen.

So yeah, you could say those guys at Eurosport are 'still going'.

Sorry pal didn't realise we had Eurosport employees on the forum

Exactly this. 7th-13th is the sweet spot where you're not bothering anyone and everyone likes you. Any higher and you're spawny cvnts with the refs on your side and your collapse is inevitable and you're deluded if you think you're finishing any higher than 10th. Any lower and you're a disgrace to the league and should fvck off to the Championship and be liquidated

I have to agree. There's no logical reason to not like us - we play lovely football, we're fighters, have a group of fans that deserve success, we have a fair amount of English players, made a non-league player into a fairytale and are showing that there's more to the Premier League than just money which should encourage everyone else.

On this occasion people are just jealous.

weve also got probably the most likeable manager in the league, apparently haven't and never have had any actual rivals and only really have one dislikeable (is that a word?) player in vardy but even he's now getting fans from everywhere because he's just great. 

But I suppose our near miraculous turn around is a bit irritating for some fans. Certainly those of the so called 'Elite' clubs seem somewhat threatened by us.

I don't think big club fans are threatened by us. They are expecting us to sink, like many surprise teams before us.

That may change if we can keep up our form over the Christmas period, and we put in good performances in our televised fixtures. Only then will other clubs fans begin to see what we do IMO.

weve also got probably the most likeable manager in the league, apparently haven't and never have had any actual rivals and only really have one dislikeable (is that a word?) player in vardy but even he's now getting fans from everywhere because he's just great.

Personally I'd prefer a team of absolute bar stewards but can't say I'm not enjoying all the plaudits and fans we're getting.

Apologies for slightly derailing this thread. Eurosport are owned by Discovery which means they are massive and this will become increasingly significant over the next decade. They have now acquired sole rights to the Olympic games in a deal worth a purported Є1.2b. This is effective for most of the continent from 2018 and France and the U.K. from 2022. This also means that the BBC could lose coverage despite off-com's insistence that as a Category A event - live coverage should be available to free to air channels. Whether Discovery elect to lease the rights remain to be seen.

So yeah, you could say those guys at Eurosport are 'still going'.

That will mean they'll have to provide free terrestrial coverage here in the UK or break ofcom rules and face a potential huge fine.