Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

There's no way an actual Bournemouth fan who's been following the game closely enough for the past few years wrote that, guarantee whoever that is only started paying attention after they fluked the Ch'ship title on the final day of the season because their competitors imploded.

Edited by Carl the Llama

There's no way an actual Bournemouth fan who's been following the game closely enough for the past few years wrote that, guarantee whoever that is only started paying attention after they fluked the Ch'ship title on the final day of the season because their competitors imploded.

That's at least 60% of their fan base mate, honestly. 

Yeah I'm a bit pissed off we drew with such a league one club with a shit stadium, shit badge, shit kit, shit patron saint redknapp, shit players like junior stanislas, just shit everything really. They're like Burnley but less actual poverty but more football poverty, bleurgghhh Bournemouth, fvck you eddie howe you weird bellend.

Adrian Duhram's on Talksport reckons we've bottled it because we haven't scored in 3 games and because of the fact Ranieri set the 40 point mark earlier on in the season. Also goes to say we're going to get kicked out the cup.

Edited by buzzer_b

Adrian Chile's on Talksport reckons we've bottled it because we haven't scored in 3 games and because of the fact Ranieri set the 40 point mark earlier on in the season. Also goes to say we're going to get kicked out the cup.

Keywords in all of that are Adrian and Chiles.

Adrian Chile's on Talksport reckons we've bottled it because we haven't scored in 3 games and because of the fact Ranieri set the 40 point mark earlier on in the season. Also goes to say we're going to get kicked out the cup.

He can go f**k himself the fat jacket-potato faced tramp, he knows **** all anyway.

I remember the last time he called us bottlers. December 2013 when we'd lost back to back games against Sheffield Wednesday and Brighton. Immediately after that we went on a winning/unbeaten run that didn't finish until we'd won the league.

Ignore the ****.

• Like 1

A little Monday afternoon treat for everyone from a butthurt Bournemouth fan on us apparently netting D.Gray:

"It does need explaining (Why Gray didn't join Bournemouth over us). Leicester couldn't beat us on either occasion they played us this season, and if he bothered to watch the game on Saturday he would have realised that we are far fitter and technically adept then they will ever be. I would say that next season we will finish higher than Leicester, once we have gone through the learning curve of playing in the Premier this season."

This is why I want this lot to go down so badly so I can go back to not hearing about them every 30 seconds at work and in town.

Should have had a penalty in both games in injury time. Could say they were very fortunate to get them points. Edited by ImBlue

Honestly was getting texts about how we couldn't beat them, their fans are actually laughable. Suppose it's what you expect from a fan base who have Arsenal, Man U etc as their second team.

Everything from stadium to song book just screams League 2. Apparently Demarai thinks the same.

Adrian Duhram's on Talksport reckons we've bottled it because we haven't scored in 3 games and because of the fact Ranieri set the 40 point mark earlier on in the season. Also goes to say we're going to get kicked out the cup.

Cannot take the **** serious, he's a Peterborough supporter ffs

Leicester City will look to offer Jamie Vardy a new contract in January in a bid to ward off interest from both Manchester clubs and Chelsea.

Vardy's exceptional form has brought the matter of improved terms on to the agenda and initial soundings have taken place.

Fresh terms could see Vardy, the Premier League's joint-top scorer, more than double his current £40,000-per-week deal to bring him in line with the division's premium strikers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3384052/Leicester-keen-offer-Jamie-Vardy-new-contract-worth-80-000-week-Manchester-United-Chelsea-lurk.html#ixzz3wJiwOXc7 

Spurs fans in overconfidence shocker:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/fa-cup-the-mighty-tottenham-hotspur-v-leicester-sun-10-01-16-16-00.16459/

But I do concur with the general notion - I'm eager to find out how good we can cope without Vardy up front and with several other key players rested.

Spurs fans in overconfidence shocker:

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/fa-cup-the-mighty-tottenham-hotspur-v-leicester-sun-10-01-16-16-00.16459/

But I do concur with the general notion - I'm eager to find out how good we can cope without Vardy up front and with several other key players rested.

Cocky Cockerell Cocks!!!

Weren't they spouting the same old shite last season before WE KNOCKED THEM OUT AT WHITE FLAG LANE?

Do people still take notice to what that monumental cockwomble Adrian Durham spouts?

If I was trapped in a room with two bullets, Hitler and that copper topped bellend- I'd shoot Durham twice to make sure I didn't have to listen to him waffling shite

• Like 2