Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

A little Monday afternoon treat for everyone from a butthurt Bournemouth fan on us apparently netting D.Gray:

"It does need explaining (Why Gray didn't join Bournemouth over us). Leicester couldn't beat us on either occasion they played us this season, and if he bothered to watch the game on Saturday he would have realised that we are far fitter and technically adept then they will ever be. I would say that next season we will finish higher than Leicester, once we have gone through the learning curve of playing in the Premier this season."

This is why I want this lot to go down so badly so I can go back to not hearing about them every 30 seconds at work and in town.

I could take that off a Barcelona or Real Madrid fan (lol) but a Bournemouth fan. F@ck off. I've had sh@ts bigger then Bournemouth and I could fit more people around my dining table then they can fit in their stadium. Microscopic football club.

Do people still take notice to what that monumental cockwomble Adrian Durham spouts?

If I was trapped in a room with two bullets, Hitler and that copper topped bellend- I'd shoot Durham twice to make sure I didn't have to listen to him waffling shite

hitlers already dead tbf pal don't worry bout shooting him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3379889/PREMIER-LEAGUE-STATS-SPECIAL-Mesut-Ozil-Romelu-Lukaku-Jack-Butland-lead-way-halfway-stage-season.html

This is a pretty decent article for the stats of the season so far.  What stands out to me and is a great improvement from last season is we have the least amount of goals coming from errors, 1 and no red cards.  We aren't putting adding any more pressure to the game through our own mistakes.

The distance covered and sprints stats are interesting, I thought we would be higher, but we have cruised through some games.

The 3 teams that have stopped us playing our game and forced us onto the back foot the most have been Bournemouth A, Spurs H, Liverpool A and arguably Bournemouth H until the sending off, we still looked poor and couldn't carve out many chances. Probably our 4 worst performances of the season.

Those 3 teams are in the top 3 for sprints, and top 4 for distance covered. They worked as hard as us, if not harder at spoiling our game and stopping us getting any momentum going, which doesn't bode well for our next 2 games, but against most teams we are fitter, stronger and harder working so even if we do fail to pick up any points against Spurs I am confident we will get our season back on track.

They did what half the teams do in this league... knock the ball about at the back from left to right.... then right to left... then left to right... and then they kicked it out of play because their poverty players aren't good enough to even do that regularly. If that's "technically adept" then I give up.

So true. That's why we are doing so well. Our counter attacking, direct style is perfect for the premier league when half the teams are trying to play like Barcelona lol

Wow, quite a few of them saying they've read through our penalty thread and yet to a man they've selectively chosen to ignore all of the posts explaining exactly why it's a foul on the last man and a straight red even if not an actual penalty.  It doesn't get discussed once.  "Reasonable bunch" lol