Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

For the Danish-inclined:

http://sidelinien.dk/forums/showthread.php?42127-Til-og-afgange-Vinter-2015-16/page29

FC Copenhagen forum and posts on the upcoming transfer of Amartey to LCFC.

They seem pretty pissed off that he's gone for that price on their forum.

Looks like we got a very good deal.

Described as their best player for 3 and a half years.

The maligned Daily Mail predicts the results for the last 16 games of the season for the current top 5 premier league teams. They have us finishing 4th with Tottenham 3rd, Man U 5th. Just can't quite see it...Tottenham finishing 3rd I mean (Europa League, FA Cup...)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3404687/The-Premier-League-crown-grabs-Arsenal-Manchester-United-City-Tottenham-Leicester-Sportsmail-predicts-ll-celebrating-title-success.html

Some Derby fan has produced a graph of their last 3 seasons, also added us and Bournemouth to compare the points.

We are the red dotted line by the way, makes you realise, compared to Bournemouth last season how much we smashed that league.

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/21350-how-are-we-doing-3-season-tracker/?page=4

You must be mistaken, Bournemouth are the greatest team to ever be promoted. Amazing considering they only spent 20 pence and played entirely within FFP rules and didn't "cheat" their way up like us.

For the Danish-inclined:

http://sidelinien.dk/forums/showthread.php?42127-Til-og-afgange-Vinter-2015-16/page29

FC Copenhagen forum and posts on the upcoming transfer of Amartey to LCFC.

They seem adamant that they should sell him for more than what we're offering. They sold Cornelius for £7.5m and they think Amartey is worth more than Cornelius.

We might have another bargain on our hands hopefully.

Looks like West Ham are landing Sam Byram after a last minute offer that's turned his head.

If they get him, that's Cresswell on one flank and Byram on the other, probably the best two young full backs in the country at the minute. Very good business by them.

Edit: this was meant to go in the prem thread, oops lol

Edited by Manini

They seem adamant that they should sell him for more than what we're offering. They sold Cornelius for £7.5m and they think Amartey is worth more than Cornelius.

We might have another bargain on our hands hopefully.

They only got £7.5 for Cornelius because Cardiff were dumb and charged in with a ridiculous offer. We were about to sign him for a tenth of that price if I recall correctly.

If they think he's worth more than Cornelius that's fine, but they shouldn't kid themselves that Cornelius was worth 7.5 because he clearly want at all.

They only got £7.5 for Cornelius because Cardiff were dumb and charged in with a ridiculous offer. We were about to sign him for a tenth of that price if I recall correctly.

If they think he's worth more than Cornelius that's fine, but they shouldn't kid themselves that Cornelius was worth 7.5 because he clearly want at all.

They ended up selling him back for half the price just a few months later, IIRC.

You must be mistaken, Bournemouth are the greatest team to ever be promoted. Amazing considering they only spent 20 pence and played entirely within FFP rules and didn't "cheat" their way up like us.

Plus they have the greatest new young English manager that is surely destined for bigger things (if he ever dares to move out of his comfort zone).  :rolleyes:

My god it's like an old woman's tea party. I love how this board picks 2 or 3 teams a season and just makes snide comments about them all season lol. So far we have Spurs and Bournemouth. I'm sure we'll be able to throw another into the mix before the end of Jan if we all try hard enough.

• Like 1

My god it's like an old woman's tea party. I love how this board picks 2 or 3 teams a season and just makes snide comments about them all season lol. So far we have Spurs and Bournemouth. I'm sure we'll be able to throw another into the mix before the end of Jan if we all try hard enough.

pathetic isn't it

• Like 3

8c6oj.jpg

• Like 2

you know my motto, dont hate, appreciate 

Tch more like apprecihate.

Off topic, have you done the Otley run yet? Planning on hitting it up during pre season and want to know if it's as brutal as it sounds. @MickyTheWorkGeordie also.

Edited by filbertway