Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

He was saying that was the turning point was he not? and to be fair, it was, we got a lot more joy once shawcross had gone off.

We had 2 excellant chances before he went off, the first 2 goals, I doubt Shawcross could do much. Danny's chance may still may of happened and Vardy would rip Shawcross for pace. Either way, unless you have mystical powers, its very hard to determine fate of a match with the participation of a player. For a so called panel expert, that stank, he made that statement a feature of the result. Not the fact that we were already dominant, and Stoke were shit

We had 2 excellant chances before he went off, the first 2 goals, I doubt Shawcross could do much. Danny's chance may still may of happened and Vardy would rip Shawcross for pace. Either way, unless you have mystical powers, its very hard to determine fate of a match with the participation of a player. For a so called panel expert, that stank, he made that statement a feature of the result. Not the fact that we were already dominant, and Stoke were shit

We were already dominant, but the one who replaced him (name bypasses me, the one whose hair looked like he was wearing one of those jewish caps) was significantly worse than Shawcross, which gave us a big advantage. 

We were already dominant, but the one who replaced him (name bypasses me, the one whose hair looked like he was wearing one of those jewish caps) was significantly worse than Shawcross, which gave us a big advantage.

Name me one major mistake Wilson made??? we brought Leo on for Shitji, so if we had drawn the game, would a anyone go around saying, we didn't win because if it...NO, cus theres another 10 players in the team that contribute. People get injured, shit happens...it still takes skl and talent for city to win, we didnt win because the game was gifted to us by Wilson, we won it, cus we attacked and dominated. For Garth to bring that injury as the main vocal point, and statement, that stank.
  • Like 2

Name me one major mistake Wilson made??? we brought Leo on for Shitji, so if we had drawn the game, would a anyone go around saying, we didn't win because if it...NO, cus theres another 10 players in the team that contribute. People get injured, shit happens...it still takes skl and talent for city to win, we didnt win because the game was gifted to us by Wilson, we won it, cus we attacked and dominated. For Garth to bring that injury as the main vocal point, and statement, that stank.

Not so much major mistakes as looking less assured than Shawcross and less comfortable with the ball. No-ones saying that wilson gifted us the game, they're saying that the injury to shawcross was of help to us, which is perfectly fair. 

Not so much major mistakes as looking less assured than Shawcross and less comfortable with the ball. No-ones saying that wilson gifted us the game, they're saying that the injury to shawcross was of help to us, which is perfectly fair.

No that's not what Garth said, his statement was clear,he first mildly complimented us, then '..,..however I could not see Leicester scoring until Shawcross went off injured. Leicester then took full advantage....'. That statement is not Leicester played well the injury helped, more so the manner in which said it, it was a tone of great importance.

I just read what others say and enjoy the pointless anger. The Stoke fans were even angry at the lighters in the 72 minute. What were they for by the way?

Anyway, if you listen to what everyone we beat says then we are going to be the first team ever to win the premier League on pure luck. Lucky us!

Must admit though I too thought the mobile lights were shit don't Watford do that?

On Talksport (feel free to stop reading here), when the Man City game finished, Sam Matterface (or here) said: "Advantage Arsenal in the title race"

Imagine that in any other season if the third-placed team drew and the second-placed team were three points off top with a game in hand.

Say if it was Arsenal third, Chelsea second and Manchester City top, for example. You'd throw him straight in an asylum.

Is the title given to the team finishing second this year?

• Like 1

On Talksport (feel free to stop reading here), when the Man City game finished, Sam Matterface (or here) said: "Advantage Arsenal in the title race"

Imagine that in any other season if the third-placed team drew and the second-placed team were three points off top with a game in hand.

Say if it was Arsenal third, Chelsea second and Manchester City top, for example. You'd throw him straight in an asylum.

If we finish top, then yes.

• Like 2

We are contenders... added some good signings and a striker away from being a truly top side.. We are Leivester but I tell you what we are serious about winning the title now Edited by foxes_rule1978

There proper cooonts

In fairness with them having a game in hand on us and us having to go there I'd still have them for first, although talking about it as a two horse race is ridiculous.