Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

If it's so poor then why is no-one else doing what we are?

I do think it's weaker than usual (the defending is embarrassing) but we've got what, the 17th biggest budget in the division? And we're top of the league in late January. Anyone claiming that isn't impressive is plain bitter.

That Liverpool forum too. "No disrespect to Leicester but..." followed by a comment of sheer utter disrespect, as if saying 'no disrespect' means owt anyway. Nobhead. The rest were sound though.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

My favourite from here, on page 3 http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/post/5000944/thread

Juve will be top of the league in Italy

Bayern runaway leaders in Germany

Tie between barca, real and atleticio in Spain

Leicester lead the premier league in England

What a bloody joke

You sound like a right ****ing twat, would you say it's a joke if we were at the top of the table?

Edited by FireFox
  • Like 1

I hate Stoke with a passion. Horrible city, horrible people, birthplace of the horrible EDL, full of horrible racists and a horrible football club

Plus, my ex girlfriend cheated on me with a ginger ****, from Stoke

Dave Kitson?

10 years ago today we lost 0-1 away to Plymouth Argyle!, a tenth game without a win! , only a year later we were at war with Plymouth fans over who was better placed for the Premier League and Hollowsy!

I wonder who are 'rivals' will be in 10 years time on Foxes Talk?! Barcelona or Barnsley!?

I hereby stand corrected

Not that good looking

You should leave it alone now as you are digging a big hole.

Just a re cap on what you have said.

Your gf cheated on you with an ugly ginger cvnt from stoke.

That don't make you sound too good lol lol

Stoke fans are an embarrassment. Do they actually want the standard top 4 teams to be in the top 4?! I was under the impression that we were flying the flag for the rest but apparently not.

Well I'm sure if they were top (never will happen I know) they wouldn't be calling the league average, if it is average what does that make them sitting in 9th lol plus this average league has got three teams into the last 16 in the champions league... and one of those teams in the last 16 sit 14th in the league at the moment

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Don't you love football fans, top 3/4 teams battling for the title every season: "the PL is boring, closed shop, terrible"

Team outside top of the league after 23 games: "Well shows how average and terrible the PL is"

lol

Jealousy is indeed a terrible character trait. :D