Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Who else speaks German? Schlupp, Inler, Okazaki was at Mainz?

Schlupp, Inler, Okazaki, Fuchs, Huth, Hamer (born in Germany), Schwarzer, Wasyl. Maybe De Laet since Flemish/Dutch and German are very similar/mutually intelligible, so he may have learned German too.

If we win the league then Wenger and Pellegrini should be sacked immediately. How embarrassing would it be for Wenger that a side who's barely been back in the Premier League for 2 years can pip them to the title? Arsenal got world class players whereas our spine is made up of players we signed in the Championship, for Christ sake.

If we win the league what excuses do Arsenal have? Liverpool as well. 26 years since their last league title.

It'd be interesting to see the points target Arsenal & Man City have.

They'd brush the question off with, "enough to win the league" or "to win every game"

But what number would they put on it themselves?

He's about as funny as AIDS

I'm not sure why anyone gives him the time of day.

Is a fat bloke shouting gibberish down a mic with loads of swearing thrown in actually regarded as funny?

Is everyone in Coalville as boring as you?

• Like 1

I have just comebackhome after a short evening out.

I was in a suburb of Frankfurt, talking to German and English fans...

Not one Negative word, just full of praise for citys run, hoping to see

us grab at least top 4 if not title.

We exchanged alot of humerous banter, at the cost of so called experts, pundits,

sports panelist, and media snobbish bias.

2 quotes came out of it I just thought were common, but summed up brilliantly.

Lads from sheffield...Its like a toff buying an even bigger house then a clan of Gypsies, take over the park next door.

Then a Spurs fan said, no .. its like buying a london high price property, given the keys, only to find a court order fight

to evict a group of crazy squatters, telling them there is a nice group of unlocked caravans in a park they can squat in.

He's not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure, but relative to other football "bloggers" or whatever they're called, he seems reasonably informed on clubs other than his own, is readily critical of his own team (OK, pretty easy if you're a Newcastle fan) and delivers in a reasonably entertaining manner. I first saw his video after we stuffed them 3-0 at home last season and he was proper fuming. I always watch him now, especially after a defeat!