Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Why do we have these petty debates surely if you don't  like the guy don't  watch if you do like him watch the guys obviously marmite no one's going to change their mind.

Would be a great topic for this forum...but keeping it to one liners for each player.

Eg:

Player.....opinion of rating within squad.....could he play for top club in PL...Top club in Europe...keep/replace.

I couldnt set it up, because I am having problems setting and sending list to fox forum.

But if some would like to see and read a list.Maybe one of them could set it up.

Making it open/accessable enough for people to change ratings/their views in quotes.

ps...Topic..what we think of ourselves. Might be the right headline.

Edited by fuchsntf

Thought it read like a teenage Leicester fan banging on about how good we are tbh.

Thought writing off King as championship quality despite his contribution to our survival last year, claiming Albrighton lacks pace despite the extensive work on his fitness since joining and the claim that Kasper's distribution was incredible were all just outright daft.

• Like 2

Thought it read like a teenage Leicester fan banging on about how good we are tbh.

Thought writing off King as championship quality despite his contribution to our survival last year, claiming Albrighton lacks pace despite the extensive work on his fitness since joining and the claim that Kasper's distribution was incredible were all just outright daft.

Albrighton definitely has pace, and I don't know why people say he doesn't beat his man... how else does he get crosses in and has so many assists? He doesn't blindly run into his man, unlike some other players. Albrighton is vastly underrated imo.

I don't think Albrighton is underrated. He is what he is, a standard Premier League player. He works hard. He does the basics right. Doesn't over complicate things, and gives you a 6.5 or 7 out of 10 every week.

Albrighton is to us what Milner was to Man City. A solid reliable dependable performer.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
  • Like 4

Saying Kante will never have goals in him is pretty mad too.

But not without evidence to back it up, his shooting has been largely terrible, his one goal was a complete scuff shot that Gomes should have easily dealt with, probably deceived by how bad the shot was.

Obviously to say never is a bit daft, but he needs to improve massively to add goals to his game, so far he is worse than James at shooting.

Kante had a decent effort against Man City that went inches wide. But other than that he's never a goal threat. His only goal came due to a classic Gomes comical error.

I'm fine with him not scoring goals. He's a CM who does his job phenomenally well.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Just saw a Reuters that said that Mahrez value has gone from the £400k we paid for him to 'around 11 million euros'.

11 million fvcking euros? That's £8 million or £4 million less than Jonjo fvcking Shelvey.

What doughnut came up with that estimate?

Edited by Finnaldo