Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Had a few poor matches, but I still remember him hurling himself oblivious to the dangers at Villa's goal in the 89th to give us the win, not even conscious to realise it. The man's responsible for two points at least. Hope he gets a new wife, too.

• Like 1

This was my main worry after the Spurs match, when the forum went into a collective panic.

Vardy and Mahrez are exceptional, so it's not unreasonable to reason, even if the style of attack is predictable, we can continue as such.

But we run the risk of being dependent. I'd really live to see Gray come on and be a scoring threat, but replacing our second best assistor is not an easy option.

I'd happily swap some Mahrez and Vardy goals for Drinky scoring, an improving Shinji or a potential new striker scoring these days.

Couple of brilliant articles from The Guardian: this on their "Tea-Timely Football email, The Fiver" - http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/02/the-fiver-leicester-city-and-pretty-much-certainly-jinxing-them?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=The+Fiver+main&utm_term=154378&subid=2714395&CMP=EMCFTBEML853. I like the comment halfway down: "Join Tim Hill from 7.45pm GMT for hot MBM coverage of Leicester City 0-49 Liverpool".

There's also this on the main website, and presumably in the newspaper: http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/feb/02/leicester-liverpool-premier-league-arsenal-manchester-city. Some lovely comments at the end - we really are most fans' second-favourite club this season.

It's amazing the amount of fans that still think having a lot of the ball just inside our half without really creating any clear cut chances is dominating a game.

Look at tonight, I remember Kasparov making 1 save and then the 2nd best chance was Fuchs header just over the bar!

It's amazing the amount of fans that still think having a lot of the ball just inside our half without really creating any clear cut chances is dominating a game.

Look at tonight, I remember KASPAROV making 1 save and then the 2nd best chance was Fuchs header just over the bar!

I think you should check that one, mate.

Look at tonight, I remember Kasparov making 1 save and then the 2nd best chance was Fuchs header just over the bar!

who is Kasporav? Did we sign him

On deadline day?

Edited by chapero82