Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Anyone else sitting here with a shit eating grin thinking about how the fans with a bitter hate boner for us keeps changing to a team higher up the table?  Two seasons ago it was Watford and Burnley but now it's a perennial top 4 wannabe outfit slinging bile... :D

It is scarily similar to the rubbish Burnley fans used to post actually. 

We only got promoted because Vardy dived. 

Anyone else sitting here with a shit eating grin thinking about how the fans with a bitter hate boner for us keeps changing to a team higher up the table?  Two seasons ago it was Watford and Burnley but now it's a perennial top 4 wannabe outfit slinging bile... :D

It's funny though, most people are very supportive of us and we've become everyone's favourite second team, it's just Spurs fans absolutely stewing  lol

It's funny though, most people are very supportive of us and we've become everyone's favourite second team, it's just Spurs fans absolutely stewing lol

It's because we've come out of absolutely nowhere and become the team they've always wanted to be. The press are waxing lyrical about our refreshing style of football, our passionate fans, our underdogs breaking the top four.

They're getting their pants in a bunch because we're out media-darling-ing them.

Which is ironic really because I'm personally bored of the press talking about Harry Kane and Dele Ali as if they're Messi and Ronaldo.

• Like 1

It's because we've come out of absolutely nowhere and become the team they've always wanted to be. The press are waxing lyrical about our refreshing style of football, our passionate fans, our underdogs breaking the top four.

They're getting their pants in a bunch because we're out media-darling-ing them.

Which is ironic really because I'm personally bored of the press talking about Harry Kane and Dele Ali as if they're Messi and Ronaldo.

Let's see how they get on when they play a top half of the table team!

Spaffing about beating an out of form crystal Palace, Colchester and an awful Norwich side..

Or and of course a wonderful win against our reserves!!

..tossers!!

I think they're also getting uptight that they see this as one of their best chances to win the league given Utd and Chelsea out the question and we're spoiling it for them. 

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/other-matches-fred-2015-16.15164/page-241

tottenham fans got a lot of nice things to say about us, that jamie vardy's a lucky bastard

It appears to me few of their fans were actually watching our game live - which is understandable with Spurs playing at the same time.

There's a couple of comments that trifle with ignorance and hearsay. When did our second goal last night come from a "hoof"?

"90s Italian bullshit"! lol Last time I checked the table, we were still in first spot, using that strategy.

Lets be honest, Spurs were excited because they had the 'best manager in the PL' in charge, plenty of English talent the best England striker and only hope for the Euros, and a decent all round team with scope to do something special for themselves. But out of nowhere big bad Leicester who don't have 80% possession and played defensive away from home against a top four contender so are therefore totally anti-football, have took all the attention away from them, whilst Vardy's offered another option up front for England by being the best English striker this season thus far, and Spurs can't handle they've had their dreams crushed.

Love it, they can cry as much as they want, most people realise we're something special this year and no-one is going to pay attention to a couple of whiny spuds and scousers.

• Like 3

Spurs are just bitter because they're having the best season I can remember and yet still nobody gives a toss about them  lol

Up pops little old Leicester to spend more days at the top of the table in one season than Spurs have since the Premier League began  :D

Edited by EnderbyFox

What I love is this ' the league is a shambles ' as reason for our success. Teams like Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs are using it yet failing to grasp that they are still well behind us in the table so what does that make them? They should all probably give up the game and fold as clubs. We've been at the top longer this season than Spurs have for over 25 years combined, it's actually piss funny. Didi Haman was on talksport earlier and was begrudgingly praising us but then saying we are capable of losing 3-4 games on the spin whereas Man City and Arsenal aren't. Colin Murray had to stop him and point out that how on earth can he say that when we've only lost 2 all season and that we absolutely annihilated Liverpool last night (his side). I love it that we're humiliating supposed footballing giants and respected football pundits to boot.

I presume you are not referring to Didi Hamann.  :blink:  :whistle:

Tottenham are ****ing shite can't stan them, their fans are ****ing useless and shit, grounds like a libary and that slow shitty song is shit.

honestly though they are just a dirty team with a good manager, they play boring possesion football and when the other teams get a chance of attacking they commit the foul. shit team

*** Stat update: after 24 games 300 fouls and 48 cards, dirty bastards.

Edited by whoareyaaa