Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Palace reckon we're only where we are because we've spent loads of money..... lol

Maybe if their strikers combined to score more than a woefully out of form Leo Ulloa they might be doing better?

Edited by Corky

But you see, it's supposed to be THEIR year! The media say so! Roy says so! They've got Kane and Alli, and the cleanest arseholes in the country from all the arselicking they've recieved!

How DARE a shit, tinpot club like LEICESTER take 4 points off of them and storm to a summit reserved for them? THEY'RE the ones who are supposed to be making a historic tilt at the title, not a little club from the Midlands who didn't even know how to win a football match until April!

Let the knobheads keep being dismissive. They've been spoonfed plaudits for years now without doing anything noteworthy, so it's understandable that they don't really know how to react to a supposedly inferior club, who have spent a fraction of what they have over the past few seasons, making them look ordinary.

Oh, and after reading this:

I desperately want to see tears at White Hart Lane come May.

Well it is the year of THE COCK!!!

Some incredibly bitter spurs fans on there, what an arrogant bunch of cvnts.

This was on there as well, I think this is some bitter scouser by the looks of it..

ZLDIcLJ.png

lol

The bloke who wrote that also said we are "a well organised team full of shite players"

Edited by EnderbyFox

Palace reckon we're only where we are because we've spent loads of money..... lol

Their fans are among the most hilarious I come across on the internet. So bitter that we're doing so well. 

WEH WEH WE HAVE THE BEST ATMOSPHERE, CHEERLEADERS AND SCARY ULTRAS WE SHOULD BE WHERE LEICESTER ARE!!

I really hope Pardew goes mental like he did at Newcastle.

To be fair to the Liverpool forum, every response to that ridiculous post is even mocking him,

"I thought Everton were called the Bitters, they're miles ahead of us' 'Winner of the most ridiculous post' etc

One comment says that only Coutinho and Sturridge would get into our side and to that I 100% agree

To be fair to the Liverpool forum, every response to that ridiculous post is even mocking him,

"I thought Everton were called the Bitters, they're miles ahead of us' 'Winner of the most ridiculous post' etc

One comment says that only Coutinho and Sturridge would get into our side and to that I 100% agree

I agree 50% Coutinho behind Vardy would be awesome

Jesus.

Going on memory..

£m

KS - 1.5?

DS - 2

WM - 1

RH - 1.5?

CF - 0

RM - 0.4

NK - 5.5?

DD - 0.8?

MA - 0

SO - 8?

JV - 1

Total - 21.7

8 of that is on one player, as well. So 10 of the 1st team cost about £13.7m.

Big spenders, indeed!

Tbf to Liverpool fans they always seem to acknowledge decent opposition. A few posts on their forum are good. I can remember last season when we drew 2-2, some of their fans clapped us off at the final whistle.

Poor kid  lol

Dodge
I really don't get this Leicester love in. The shit we get from all and sundry about sugar-daddy this, money that, Arabs, money bags City when these ****ers got away with royally ****ing over the Football League and its members by going into administration to the tune of £30 million in 2002.

They were the reason the Football League brought in points deductions for clubs that conveniently fall into administration, to effectively restructure their debts. Leicester City FC was the last club to get away without the points deduction but they still got a shiny new stadium the same year they went under, kept their best players and paid them Premiership wages (thereby ****ing over other well run Football League clubs) and only paid their "non-football" debtors 5p in the pound. These debtors included around 120 local businesses, of whom 29 went out of business. We're talking electricians, caterers, printers, cleaners, one-man bands, the corner shop, you name it. Non-playing staff redundancies were brutal, but they still managed to pay Denis Wise £25k a week to get them out of the Championship.

So, when the Leicester fans take the piss on Saturday (I'm going for WWYWYWS within a record 5 minutes), when they start clapping with those annoying twatty paper happy clapper card things and that ****ing **** starts banging his poxy E-Bay drum, remember that they are supporting a club who have no right to be the self-appointed paragons of all that is good in English football. They are the Scousers of the Midlands, conveniently forgetting all the people they've trampled on in the past.

I hope to **** we rip 'em a new arsehole on Saturday..

That is all.

Poor kid lol

Dodge

I really don't get this Leicester love in. The shit we get from all and sundry about sugar-daddy this, money that, Arabs, money bags City when these ****ers got away with royally ****ing over the Football League and its members by going into administration to the tune of £30 million in 2002.

They were the reason the Football League brought in points deductions for clubs that conveniently fall into administration, to effectively restructure their debts. Leicester City FC was the last club to get away without the points deduction but they still got a shiny new stadium the same year they went under, kept their best players and paid them Premiership wages (thereby ****ing over other well run Football League clubs) and only paid their "non-football" debtors 5p in the pound. These debtors included around 120 local businesses, of whom 29 went out of business. We're talking electricians, caterers, printers, cleaners, one-man bands, the corner shop, you name it. Non-playing staff redundancies were brutal, but they still managed to pay Denis Wise £25k a week to get them out of the Championship.

So, when the Leicester fans take the piss on Saturday (I'm going for WWYWYWS within a record 5 minutes), when they start clapping with those annoying twatty paper happy clapper card things and that ****ing **** starts banging his poxy E-Bay drum, remember that they are supporting a club who have no right to be the self-appointed paragons of all that is good in English football. They are the Scousers of the Midlands, conveniently forgetting all the people they've trampled on in the past.

That is all.

I wonder if this happy little boy was there when they were shit before they brought themselves success. The money they threw around hardly made it a level playing field and he slags us off!

Tool

Edited by themightyfin
  • Like 1

Spurs fans weren't calling Kane lucky when any old shit he was hitting was going in last season. Vardy’s gambled there, he starts behind defender too but wasn't going to be beat to the lose ball. Still managed to miss mig and find the top corner too.

Also re:Savage, fairly sure you get the same number of points whoever the win is against. We've dispatched "lesser" teams much better than our rivals.

I wonder if this happy little boy was there when they were shit before they brought themselves success. The money they threw around hardly made it a level playing field and he slags us off!

Tool

Err didn't the uprising of Manchester city begin with fraudulent money?

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/other-matches-fred-2015-16.15164/page-241

tottenham fans got a lot of nice things to say about us, that jamie vardy's a lucky bastard

Oh the mighty Spurs. I wish we still had to play them twice again so we could take 4 points off them again.

They still mad about the hatchet job we did on them.

Daily reminder to Spurs fans

We've scored more goals than you

We got more points than you

We took 4 points off you.

The league's top scorer plays for us

But Spurs are great. Everyone who beats them are just shit and lucky.

The more of this nonsense from opposition fans the more I see their fear of us......great stuff

They like Norwich and Bournemouth cos they are inoffensive and don't cause them any harm. I'm sure Spurs fans had a lot of complimentary words about Norwich.......after they beat them 3-0 away and got three points. But they hate us because we are above them and took 4 points off them.

I'm loving it.

• Like 1

Poor kid  lol

Dodge

That is all.

Yeah, you lost all credibility in your argument when you stated that we paid Dennis Wise £25k to get us out of the Championship. If we had done that and not sacked him, we wouldn't have ended up in administration.