Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Pearson's signifciant signings

Ulloa

Vardy

Morgan

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Albrighton

Huth (loan)

Obviously massive credit should go to him and the scouting team at the time for bringing them in. Then Ranieri for taking them to the next level.

Now then, I'm not going to let this pass without comment.

Glenn Hoddle, who I would like to point out hasn't managed a football club since Wolves gave him the heave ho in 2006. That's 2006.

Today when asked during commentary by Ian Darke whether JV should start for England at the euros, Hoddle, shithead, responded with a '...well there are other options such as Kane...may be useful if we are playing on the counter'.

He also said 'let them have their moment' responding to our fans singing 'we're winning the league'. What a Patronising, Spurs loving, faith healing, odious, cretinous moron.

Glad someone else picked up on it. He's such a cvnt

Florist can cling to their vintage black and white football achievements all they want.

Ancient history is genuinely all they have to separate them from the likes of Bristol City and Birmingham, let's be clear. 

Glenn Hoddle, who I would like to point out hasn't managed a football club since Wolves gave him the heave ho in 2006. That's 2006.

Today when asked during commentary by Ian Darke whether JV should start for England at the euros, Hoddle, shithead, responded with a '...well there are other options such as Kane...may be useful if we are playing on the counter'.

He also said 'let them have their moment' responding to our fans singing 'we're winning the league'. What a Patronising, Spurs loving, faith healing, odious, cretinous moron.

Hoddle and Ray Wilkins are easily the worse pundits on TV.

Both speak as if all football happening outside Manchester and London is immaterial.

Fortunately everyone was shouting over the top of him all afternoon.

He's bad enough on England games.

Travelled up and down with a lot of Man City today and to a man they have all been top drawer. No moaning, lots of congratulations and objective analysis of the game. Fair play, the likes of Bournemouth and Spurs have a lot to learn.

• Like 2

Even if we don't win the Premier League we will still be a bigger and better club then Forest regardless

Even if we never win again this season get deducted points and finish 17th we'll be better than Championship midtable shitheap Forest

Edited by Finnaldo