Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Found this quote in the Guardians match report comments section and it needs to be shared!

'My name is Claudius Decimus Ranierius, Commander of the Armies of the Midlands, General of the Foxes Legions, loyal servant to the Thai emperor. Murdered by Chelsea, ridiculed by the media. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.'

that sir, is fudging awesome. wait... i feel a meme coming on.

Edited by loAf

Found this quote in the Guardians match report comments section and it needs to be shared!

'My name is Claudius Decimus Ranierius, Commander of the Armies of the Midlands, General of the Foxes Legions, loyal servant to the Thai emperor. Murdered by Chelsea, ridiculed by the media. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.'

Hopefully in this life and hopefully in May!

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 1

love that

Brilliant lol

Most papers today focus on Chelsea (Terry, Costa) and Manchester United (LVG). Typical.

Well, it's not like we could do with some more media exposure... Let's keep this going and give the press a good kick up the ****!

That was yesterday, of course they'll focus on that.

We dominated the papers the day after our game.

Most papers today focus on Chelsea (Terry, Costa) and Manchester United (LVG). Typical.

Well, it's not like we could do with some more media exposure... Let's keep this going and give the press a good kick up the ****!

Probably something to do with this

Meanwhile, an estimated 650 million are watching Chelsea-Manchester United. Last year, 160 million watched the Super Bowl worldwide. #CHEMUN

"Kids should learn from soaring Leicester, not superstars Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, they show the value of hard graft"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3436302/Kids-learn-soaring-Leicester-not-superstars-Lionel-Messi-Cristiano-Ronaldo-value-hard-graft.html

• Leicester are a throwback - they blend work ethic with beautiful football

"P.S. Signing Robert Huth has to be one of the best bits of business we’ve ever seen in the Premier League."

• Like 1

Probably something to do with this

Meanwhile, an estimated 650 million are watching Chelsea-Manchester United. Last year, 160 million watched the Super Bowl worldwide. #CHEMUN

But do these estimated 650 million people also read English newspapers back home, I wonder?