Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

It's great that we're getting support from left right and centre but the amount of pundits that have gone from saying we "might do it" to we "will do it" is making me edgy. There's a whole third of the season left, I hope nothing that's said makes any difference to how any of the players go about their business

You're right about that.

Even Vassell was saying that and it made me uncomfortable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=B7sqiqisvVc

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

It's great that we're getting support from left right and centre but the amount of pundits that have gone from saying we "might do it" to we "will do it" is making me edgy. There's a whole third of the season left, I hope nothing that's said makes any difference to how any of the players go about their business

I don't think the players will be affected. Most of them seem like cool characters.

Certainly they're no more likely to bottle it than Spurs, who haven't had this 'pressure' before either, or Arsenal, who can never handle it.

Do you know what pisses me off.... when people call us "minnows" we have 32,000 every week FFS. We're hardly minnows.

• Like 1

Do you know what pisses me off.... when people call us "minnows" we have 32,000 every week FFS. We're hardly minnows.

Don't get hung up on that--it's just another way of calling Leicester underdogs.

Don't miss the essence of the whole post for just one word

Leicester do have the 13th-biggest stadium in the Premier League in terms of capacity and are 12th in attendance. Teams with those numbers just don't win the league anymore.

Don't get hung up on that--it's just another way of calling Leicester underdogs.

Don't miss the essence of the whole post for just one word

Leicester do have the 13th-biggest stadium in the Premier League in terms of capacity and are 12th in attendance. Teams with those numbers just don't win the league anymore.

I know.

"Leicester City, or the Foxes, are a relatively insignificant team."

We're Leicester City not Yeovil fcuking Town!! :D

What bothers me more is that an Arsenal plastic wrote it and missed some pieces in that timeline. But you write to your audience, I guess. The more the merrier.

I know.

"Leicester City, or the Foxes, are a relatively insignificant team."

We're Leicester City not Yeovil fcuking Town!! :D

We're not minnows but we're not really a huge club are we. Compared to Arsenal and Man Utd they probably consider us minnows. They put us in the same bracket as Southampton and Norwich and West Brom.

Ha a few people saying they are coming from America to be here if we're in with a chance of winning it when at home.

Ha a few people saying they are coming from America to be here if we're in with a chance of winning it when at home.

Well, I am one of those thinking about it! (not posting on Reddit, though) Too bad I have zero loyalty points (I've been a City Fox for years). @@Jordan, who did you coordinate from the club to arrange your trip?

Earle's in though. Was bummed he didn't say "cray cray" again in the post-game last week.

Haha

I do like the running joke about saying "unbelievable," (which was going on there) because of Arlo White's disdain for the word.

Well, I am one of those thinking about it! (not posting on Reddit, though) Too bad I have zero loyalty points (I've been a City Fox for years). @@Jordan, who did you coordinate from the club to arrange your trip?

They weren't even Leicester fans.... just wanted to be in the city for the buzz I think.

We're getting mad amounts of non-english fans from this season. You can see on Reddit the Leicester flairs and subreddit have been booming. 

We need to milk it with a Summer tour 

The question would be: tour Asia (China, Indonesia, etc.), Africa (Nigeria, Algeria, etc.), or USA? $$$$$$$ everywhere!

You'll have to ask my brother :P

I don't think he planned anything besides going to the games, but people we've met over here from Leicester stepped up and contacted the club out of just kindness and awesomeness to hook him up with some fantastic experiences.

We're getting mad amounts of non-english fans from this season. You can see on Reddit the Leicester flairs and subreddit have been booming. 

We need to milk it with a Summer tour 

no visits to Thailand hotels or La Manga though please!