Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Just had a massive section with Henry on ssn, talking about the game and mainly about us. Gets to time for the break and the presenter says "right, we'll come on to Leicester in a moment, so that'll be fun". We are actually dominating the media right now it's bizarre.

I'm not sure I like it lol

Spurs fans will be seething at the lack of Kane, Lloris and others.

Thing is your always going to have to leave someone out. You'd be hard pushed to make the argument for Kane and Lloris over Aguero and Cech. Joe Hart also harsh to miss out but Cech has just been such a big add for Arsenal. Personally, I would have Aldeweireld over Koscielny but other than that this team looks bang on.

Would be tough to get into the top four combined 11 ;)

Thanks for quoting me there man! haha. On the basis that he will be playing for a top 4 side next year, he should still be in there. I'd definitely have Lloris ahead of Cech in that case.

Thierry Henry is the most unbiased, intelligent Pundit on sky sports!

And a footballing legend!

No he's not the best pundit, everybody just agrees with what he say's like he is some God.

You'd be saying the total opposite if he hadn't have picked 5 of our payers. He has somehow picked one Spurs player, which isn't a suprise as an Arsenal legend but the guy is far from 'unbiased'. Alderweireld, Dier, Kane and even Lloris (who is just as good as Cech) could/should be in that team.

• Like 1

Worse keeper I've seen at the King power this year.well after watfords

One game doesn't represent the whole season. Butland is a great goalkeeper, who has had a good season, and could easily be England's number one. Same applies to Forster, but it's incorrect to suggest Butland isn't good/or laugh at what filbertway posted.