Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Loving the suggestions that we always get dodgy results in our favour as if 2 weeks ago never happened.

What was even unfair or dodgy about today? Best team won out eventually and again the ref seemed to err in our opponents' favour much more than half the time.

Let the cockneys rage. Let them bitch and let them moan. The team who win the PL always do so on merit. IF we win it we deserve to.

Yeah. You might be able to fluke a cup win, with a lucky 6 games, but it's impossible to get a jammy league title. Whoever wins it will have done it on merit.

Let the cockneys rage. Let them bitch and let them moan. The team who win the PL always do so on merit. IF we win it we deserve to.

Most of the time...

I felt there was a season when Manchester United won the league by simply being functional and there was the season when Man City won because both Liverpool (mainly) and Chelsea crashed... it seemed a strange conclusion to that season.

But I agree on the whole, you can look back at title winners and say "yeah they did deserve it" you can't fluke all 38 games, or if you add in last season's finish - 50 games!

we didn't create much and only just managed a goal but we had 59% possession and spurs and arsenal fans STILL aren't happy. i thought that was all that mattered ffs 

vertonghen should have nothing to say. great stats by his logic.

''33 points left for Leicester, 36 for us, honestly wait until 3 games left

Chris Sutton often says how his Blackburn side were cruising and almost ruined it by ****ing up last 5 games, THAT is when the pressure will really be on Leicester not just yet''

AND

''Spot on, the more it looks possible the more Leicester will choke. We just need to keep close and then pounce near the end.''

These are two of my favourite comments off that spurs forum. Acting like they have more experience in title run ins than us when the highest they've ever finished in the prem is 4th. Huth has one premier league medal, which is more than their entire team combined.

I really can't understand why they think we're more likely to bottle under pressure than them when we've been involved in a relegation scrap which brings about huge pressure as well as pissing our way to the championship title after that Watford game.

The most pressure they've had was that game against Man City to come 4th. They can **** off.

If this thread does one thing it highlights how well designed this forum is.  What a crock of shite most football forums are to use.

I was thinking that today. It's rare you come across one as well developed as this one, or even with as many users.

If this thread does one thing it highlights how well designed this forum is.  What a crock of shite most football forums are to use.

Have you seen Bournemouth's 'forum'?

''33 points left for Leicester, 36 for us, honestly wait until 3 games left

Chris Sutton often says how his Blackburn side were cruising and almost ruined it by ****ing up last 5 games, THAT is when the pressure will really be on Leicester not just yet''

AND

''Spot on, the more it looks possible the more Leicester will choke. We just need to keep close and then pounce near the end.''

These are two of my favourite comments off that spurs forum. Acting like they have more experience in title run ins than us when the highest they've ever finished in the prem is 4th. Huth has one premier league medal, which is more than their entire team combined.

I really can't understand why they think we're more likely to bottle under pressure than them when we've been involved in a relegation scrap which brings about huge pressure as well as pissing our way to the championship title after that Watford game.

The most pressure they've had was that game against Man City to come 4th. They can **** off.

We'd be saying similar things though, those who think we can win the league anyway, naturally the pressure is on the person in front as they have something to lose.