Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Just looked up yesterdays programme, either Atkinson does not like us or we only get duff results when he manages the game.

Spurs at home, struggling draw.

Liverpool away, struggled and lost.

Arsenal away, a decent performance and lost. 

Hope we do not have him ref any more matches for us this season.

The bitterness is reaching another level now. Spurs, Arsenal, jealous other teams; it's absolutely lovely. Every single comment, it's fantastic.

Yep. They've gone from being all patronising and complimentary to genuinely being annoyed that we are better than them lol

This is how it feels to be a big team then.

Off the Man City forum yesterday, every excuse going, we've got them rattled and it's hilarious.

I actually think **** off Leicester you stuffy, shit bastards, how the **** are you 9 points in front of City with such a bang average bunch of nobodies. So frustrated at this season how shit this league must be this year yet with shit refereeing, shit management and awful luck with injuries we've ended up off the pace. In a year where Leicester can win the title, we should be 10 points clear with the team we have. Pep can't arrive soon enough.

Worth a look this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/big-match-verdict-now-everyone-7455326

Certainly the best article I've seen about yesterday...

There is also a poll at the bottom and a whopping 72% of respondents think we'll do it !

Best article, but found this in their player ratings

Kante 6

Wasted great shooting chance. Hooked early

That's embarrasing.

Yep. They've gone from being all patronising and complimentary to genuinely being annoyed that we are better than them lol

This is how it feels to be a big team then.

I said this before, all these top teams were like "omg Leicester keep it up!" thinking we will drop away. So now that we actually did keep it up, they hate us.

Spurs fans are hilarious. If they honestly would prefer Arsenal to win the title then they're not very good Spurs fans.

Certainly living in Leicester all the glory supporting Man U fans are hating it, I've heard loads say they want anyone but us to win, although to be fair I also know a few that have apparantly always supported Leicester aswell.

Leicester born and bred Man Utd fans are wank-socks.

The sort of people who lack character and are general all round losers and try to associate themselves with something successful. A lack of moral strength and fibre and would be the sort of people who would have been in a British Nazi police force if Hitler had taken over on the 1940's

• Like 3

I said this before, all these top teams were like "omg Leicester keep it up!" thinking we will drop away. So now that we actually did keep it up, they hate us.

Spurs fans are hilarious. If they honestly would prefer Arsenal to win the title then they're not very good Spurs fans.

Spurs fans can't cope with the idea that they could finish above all the big teams and still not win the league. They know this is probably their only chance. 1961 is a lifetime ago for a club of their size. Have some sympathy for them !!

As if some of those Spurs morons would rather their biggest rival won the league than us.

I'm guessing that they think it would be more embarrassing for them if we won it, rather than a big club. They might be worried that people will laugh at them for trying and failing to win the league for decades, when even a club like us can do it in only their second season in the PL after a decade in the lower leagues. Also, they could be thinking that if any club that isn't one of the usual names on the trophy is going to win it, it should be them. It's their best season in decades, and we're threatening to steal their thunder.

They're used to finishing below Arsenal. Finishing below us might be like a new low to them in some way, when it was meant to be a great season for them.

i know a united fan who said we're the team "up there" who he'd least like to win it which considering the other options include man city and arsenal is quite impressive

Is that fan a glory grabber? If so, this attitude makes sense. If they're from Leicestershire, they'd likely be realising that they're missing out on a euphoric feeling from following a football team that no glory supporter can ever experience. If they're not, they'd still realise that they could still experience something similar eventually by supporting their local club, and never will while trying to claim Utd as "their" club. They know deep down that it's not really their club, and they expect Utd to win everything all the time, anyway, so it's no big deal when they do.

If they're a proper Utd fan, then I can't work out why they would think like this.

• Like 1

Leicester born and bred Man Utd fans are wank-socks.

The sort of people who lack character and are general all round losers and try to associate themselves with something successful. A lack of moral strength and fibre and would be the sort of people who would have been in a British Nazi police force if Hitler had taken over on the 1940's

This! Supporting the glory boys is the lazy choice. Man u fans moaning about lvg when they're still 7th ffs. Even chelski fans moaning earlier.

Worst still are citeh fans who were nothing 10 years ago...

One of our fringe players came off the bench to score the winner yesterday, so all this speculation about us not having enough strength in depth has been proven to be a myth. That's one more excuse that can no longer be used by pundits and supporters. These excuses are running out now, what's the next one going to be I wonder?

Can't understand why anyone would give a **** what other fans think.

Reading all the foul mouth agressive vitriol said about us does three things to me:

1) makes me laugh out loud - the illogical retarded brilliance of some of the comments is astounding

2) makes me realise THEY ARE GENUINELY WORRIED

3) makes be think even more WE ARE GOING TO DO IT!

• Like 2

Off the Man City forum yesterday, every excuse going, we've got them rattled and it's hilarious.

I actually think **** off Leicester you stuffy, shit bastards, how the **** are you 9 points in front of City with such a bang average bunch of nobodies. So frustrated at this season how shit this league must be this year yet with shit refereeing, shit management and awful luck with injuries we've ended up off the pace. In a year where Leicester can win the title, we should be 10 points clear with the team we have. Pep can't arrive soon enough.

Because we've got a brilliant manager who organises the team to maximise it's ability. Doesn't worry about mind games, referees, other clubs' spending, just gets on with his own job.

I love it. 

Absolutely love it. All these teams getting worked up and angry when us Leicester fans do not give a toffee. I keep having Arsenal and Tottenham mates saying how we are going to drop off. It's pathetic that their main rivals are us and they seem to think we care. 

I honestly don't care who wins the league and that's a serious point. If we win it will be a dream come true. If we don't, you congratulate the winners and look back on what has been an amazing season.

This has been one of the best things to happen in my short life. Champions or 4th place, I won't care I'm happy laughing at all these "big" egotistical clubs getting worked up over us  lol  lol

Imagine being a Tottenham fan and actually celebrating when Welbeck scored his winner....  :revenge:

Spurs fans can't cope with the idea that they could finish above all the big teams and still not win the league. They know this is probably their only chance. 1961 is a lifetime ago for a club of their size. Have some sympathy for them !!

Not a chance. I hope the condescending, self-important melts lose it to us on GD thanks to a Harry Kane own goal and cry all summer until their tear ducts bleed.

I'd had a slight soft spot for them until last year purely because they've been developing English players, but this season has made me realise that they are without a doubt the biggest w*nkers in the entire league. Their sense of entitlement make Liverpool seem grounded.

Tottenham and Arsenal's fans both have absolute loser mentalities. The pair of them are embarrassing. Spurs are so used to coming up short that they've quite literally got a collective that believe it's acceptable to slam us because "they don't play out from the back" as if it's holding us back as a team. Yeah, let's play into Spurs' hands and let them beat us so we can be the plucky underdogs, the "they gave us a good game but they didn't have enough in the end" side, rather than one who can actually out-think Spurs and beat them. Just look at the shit they write about us. I don't care if I'm biting - they are embarrassing, they are absolutely convinced their style of play makes them more worthy than us, they're one of these who've become obsessed with things that aren't actually that relevant when it comes to winning - a mentality that comes about from not winning.

Arsenal don't really need expanding on as everyone's now aware that they're a joke. It's competing with Arsenal that really does make you realise why they're sneered at by fans of clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City etc... at least those three have the edge even if they are all dodgy this year. Arsenal live in their own little bubble. I'd absolutely hate to support them. They're 'meh' when they win, they melt down when they lose and they couldn't create an atmosphere if they gave out 60,000 loud speakers.

Don't get me wrong I know we're a no-mark in comparison in terms of club size but it's the mentality of those two that I can't get over. They're both so defensive and they're both such enormous excuse makers. I'd be absolutely embarrassed if we'd drawn 0-0 yesterday and our fans had criticised the fact Norwich were defensive. That's the challenge, we just happened to deal with it.

Tottenham and Arsenal's fans both have absolute loser mentalities. The pair of them are embarrassing. Spurs are so used to coming up short that they've quite literally got a collective that believe it's acceptable to slam us because "they don't play out from the back" as if it's holding us back as a team. Yeah, let's play into Spurs' hands and let them beat us so we can be the plucky underdogs, the "they gave us a good game but they didn't have enough in the end" side, rather than one who can actually out-think Spurs and beat them. Just look at the shit they write about us. I don't care if I'm biting - they are embarrassing, they are absolutely convinced their style of play makes them more worthy than us, they're one of these who've become obsessed with things that aren't actually that relevant when it comes to winning - a mentality that comes about from not winning.

Arsenal don't really need expanding on as everyone's now aware that they're a joke. It's competing with Arsenal that really does make you realise why they're sneered at by fans of clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City etc... at least those three have the edge even if they are all dodgy this year. Arsenal live in their own little bubble. I'd absolutely hate to support them. They're 'meh' when they win, they melt down when they lose and they couldn't create an atmosphere if they gave out 60,000 loud speakers.

Don't get me wrong I know we're a no-mark in comparison in terms of club size but it's the mentality of those two that I can't get over. They're both so defensive and they're both such enormous excuse makers. I'd be absolutely embarrassed if we'd drawn 0-0 yesterday and our fans had criticised the fact Norwich were defensive. That's the challenge, we just happened to deal with it.

I sympathise with Spurs, I mean they are having their best PL season and still find themselves second best only lol and to apparent nobodies like us who just play kick and rush football lol whilst Arsenal are just bottling it as always so this is standard for them haha