Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Well if we keep our act together next week with Spurs playing West Ham and Arsenal something has to give. Arsenal really cannot afford to lose to Spurs and have some difficult games coming up, all we need to do is get our own performances right and the rest will fall into place, Arsenal have plenty of games coming up and are now 4pts above Man City who have a game in hand and Arsenal have to go the Etihad, that lap of honour looks a bit premature.

I sympathise with Spurs, I mean they are having their best PL season and still find themselves second best only lol and to apparent nobodies like us who just play kick and rush football lol whilst Arsenal are just bottling it as always so this is standard for them haha

I couldn't sympathise less. They're embarrassing. They are entitled as fvck, and why? They're all talk and have been for as long as I remember. Like I said - just look at the way they slag us off, it's all in the style of picking at things that don't really matter, that's the kind of mentality you develop when you've spent that many years second best to your arch rivals.

If Redmond's shot flies in yesterday and Norwich hold out, I'd be absolutely sick, but I'd say fair play Norwich for defying the odds. Spurs slag us off because we found a way to beat them. They're absolutely bitter as hell. I cannot stand them.

funny as owt this premiership lark.

Seems every team is the biggest team in the league and we don't deserve to be above any of em.

Dillisusional fans everywhere embarrassing themselves. Wonder if Villa still have a better team than us on paper? And as for Liverpool, I can't believe the biggest club in the whole world (with the worst home atmosphere) hav'nt won any silver wear again.

I admit Saturday wasn't a great performance but guess what? We won yet Sky have ran a feature on Norwich's performance and is this the way to stop Leicester! Whilst it is flattering to have such a focus on stopping us, if that was Spurs or Chelsea or United of old, it'd be 'a sign of champions, winning when you don't play well' instead it is spun round on the other team.

If it'd finished 0-0 then fair enough but Norwich ended up with nothing and we got 3 points, if we could get that from every team that 'stopped' us from now until the end of the season I'd be happy :) 

I admit Saturday wasn't a great performance but guess what? We won yet Sky have ran a feature on Norwich's performance and is this the way to stop Leicester! Whilst it is flattering to have such a focus on stopping us, if that was Spurs or Chelsea or United of old, it'd be 'a sign of champions, winning when you don't play well' instead it is spun round on the other team.

If it'd finished 0-0 then fair enough but Norwich ended up with nothing and we got 3 points, if we could get that from every team that 'stopped' us from now until the end of the season I'd be happy :)

Exactly!

When teams set up like Norwich to stop a much better team against the odds, they need their defenders to have a perfect game. They need to cover each other, they need to be in the right position at all times, to have good shape and be well organised because if you play that sort of game, you don't leave any margin for error. You concede, you lose.

In the run-up to our goal, I counted at least four massive errors from their defenders and we took advantage of that. 

Sky pointing to Norwich's game plan as a way to stop us is the kind of thing Michael Owen gets annihilated for since what they're basically saying is, "if you stop them scoring, you won't lose".

Very idiot. 

Am I the only one who is happy there's a focus on how to stop us by basically not attacking and trying to frustrate us? If and when we pinch the first goal these teams are then fooked because we are so strong when we get our noses in front, I think it's another major misjudgment of us from teams.

I feel far more comfortable given the "Raggy Arse Rovers" tag than the champions in waiting.

I'm hoping they're still saying we'll bottle it when we're 9pts clear with three games to go.

Exactly!

When teams set up like Norwich to stop a much better team against the odds, they need their defenders to have a perfect game. They need to cover each other, they need to be in the right position at all times, to have good shape and be well organised because if you play that sort of game, you don't leave any margin for error. You concede, you lose.

In the run-up to our goal, I counted at least four massive errors from their defenders and we took advantage of that. 

Sky pointing to Norwich's game plan as a way to stop us is the kind of thing Michael Owen gets annihilated for since what they're basically saying is, "if you stop them scoring, you won't lose".

Very idiot. 

True that. The reason why so few teams do 'park the bus' against us is cos the law of averages says you'll concede a couple of good chances in the 90 minutes.

It nearly worked for Norwich on Saturday… but of our remaining games I can only see Swansea trying to park the bus.

The great thing about the Vardy/Mahrez combination is that it covers both bases. That is: If you attack us, we’ll just go over the top to Vardy. If you drop deep, Mahrez will run at you and pick out a killer pass – as he did on Saturday.

Sorry Captain more click bait twattery but at least it's positive and not without some humour.

Football's Oscars: Leicester duo Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez win top prizes... but who else gets their hands on the gongs?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3469740/Football-s-Oscars-Leicester-duo-Jamie-Vardy-Riyad-Mahrez-win-prizes-gets-hands-gongs.html#ixzz41ZsHtppt 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Collymore and Saggers on Talkshite predicting the last games of the season now. Both predicting us winning 18 points from our remaining games and they're going through the other title contenders now. Worth a listen if you've got fook all else to do for the next 90 mins lol