Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Collymore and Saggers on Talkshite predicting the last games of the season now. Both predicting us winning 18 points from our remaining games and they're going through the other title contenders now. Worth a listen if you've got fook all else to do for the next 90 mins lol

They will have us third or fourth. Think Stan thinks citeh will go unbeaten and probably nick it.

Chappers, some other journo, Jenas and Charlie Adam were all very complementary earlier on 5 Live. They all essentially agreed with Pulis. When the whole country wants you to win, instead of expecting you to, it isn't pressure, it's incentive. Those boys must be feeling 10 feet tall right now. I'm loving every minute of it.

Collymore and Saggers on Talkshite predicting the last games of the season now. Both predicting us winning 18 points from our remaining games and they're going through the other title contenders now. Worth a listen if you've got fook all else to do for the next 90 mins lol

I've been listening to this, got Spurs on 74 points. I also realise why I never listen to talkSHITE unless there nought else on.
  • Like 1

https://twitter.com/ArsenalFanTV  some comedy gold on here... lol

Indeed, lots of funny rants there ("Get real! Get ****ing real!").

But those supporters he's having interviewed... I can't seem to grasp one thing. I was in UK and London only once in my lifetime so obviously have no clue about many things. Could somebody please explain where does this universal feeling of entitlement that most (if not all) Arsenal supporters seem to share comes from?

I get that they're THE BIG CLUB and all, but it's been some dozen years or so since they've won the league. They seem to live in a bubble. Why do they feel they deserve it more than other big clubs (not to mention the smaller ones)? They behave like they were some kind of nobility and other clubs and their supporters were plebs. What is that behaviour based on? I would probably understand if those were Chelsea or Man City supporters because these clubs have won titles in recent years. So what's the matter with them?

Laughable Premier League predictions from Stan Collymore

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/08/laughable-premier-league-predictions-from-stan-collymore/

I really want to like Stan Collymore, but he's such a fvckin drama queen and takes forever to make his point. I still can't decide if to take him seriously as a broadcaster/journalist or not...

Just looked up yesterdays programme, either Atkinson does not like us or we only get duff results when he manages the game.

Spurs at home, struggling draw.

Liverpool away, struggled and lost.

Arsenal away, a decent performance and lost. 

Hope we do not have him ref any more matches for us this season.

Still think Craig Pawson is even worse, and definitely has a grudge for us. 

It's so dull. Blokes predicting football results weeks in advance. Who fvcking cares? This is supposed to be informative radio.

It's so dull. Blokes predicting football results weeks in advance. Who fvcking cares? This is supposed to be informative radio.

Yeah, on reflection that's an hour and a half of my life I'll never get back. Especially the fact that Collymore had us finishing fourth with Man City going unbeaten and winning it easy. Thought I might be educated or learn something by listening - but I wasn't, and didn't...

They already won their league. But he has made only 6 league appearances and 4 appearances in Europe.

After all the sweat he put into this team, I was surprised he left. I'm sure he regrets it, because you rarely get a chance in your life to be on somethings truly special. It is something unique and not Bayern juggernaut title crap (nothing to see here...move along...same old shite). This is a true David and Goliath story...when does this happen in sports? Any sport? I'm sure he's currently not answering his agent's calls...I certainly wouldn't.

After all the sweat he put into this team, I was surprised he left. I'm sure he regrets it, because you rarely get a chance in your life to be on somethings truly special. It is something unique and not Bayern juggernaut title crap (nothing to see here...move along...same old shite). This is a true David and Goliath story...when does this happen in sports? Any sport? I'm sure he's currently not answering his agent's calls...I certainly wouldn't.

He is part of this though. Everyone knows he is still managing the team from behind the scenes. That's why he has played so little for Olympiacos, he is up all night studying our opponents and doesn't get the sleep needed to play.

IF we do get Champion League football..... we might have the likes of Totti and Cambiasso to call on for the european challenge

Cant believe I'm saying this but a current Totti or Cambiasso would probably not fit in, nor get onto, our current team.

lol

To be fair, it's spot on. Ranieri has beaten Nigel Clough's 'achievements' with Forest. That can't be questioned.

Shocking stuff from a national newspaper, though. lol

lol

To be fair, it's spot on. Ranieri has beaten Nigel Clough's 'achievements' with Forest. That can't be questioned.

Shocking stuff from a national newspaper, though. lol

"Daily Mail" and "newspaper" - definition of "oxymoron".

I think the problem with our title rivals is that we were great for football and the premier league earlier in the season. However their expectations was that we would keep one of the big hitters out of the top four before melting away and leaving the door open for them to take the league. However that isn't happening so the bitterness (and jealousy) starts. Arsenal have been failures for over a decade and spurs are just the team that always finish 5-8, so they are starting to panic that a great opportunity is slipping away. Man city have had recent success and are quite happy to see someone else take the limelight plus they have pep coming in next season so everything is looking good for the future for them. Arsenal and Spurs are expecting/demanding success as they know next season Chelsea will be back, man city will be stronger as well as quite possibly Man U if they change manager add to the that that klopp could get Liverpool going in the summer not forgetting us :), the presure really is on north London as it could be there only chance for years.

• Like 1