Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3472025/Leicester-held-home-West-Brom-title-hopes-hit.html

Mail has four West Brom players on 7 but only two from City.Infact the whole write up seems to favour the Baggies

Those player ratings are baffling... Given it was an entertaining game, you'd have thought 7's were the starting point, with maybe the odd 8. Rondon was given MOM too, which I find very odd - ok he scored, but that was about all he contributed? Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

Those player ratings are baffling... Given it was an entertaining game, you'd have thought 7's were the starting point, with maybe the odd 8. Rondon was given MOM too, which I find very odd - ok he scored, but that was about all he contributed?

Rondon got caught offside at least 647 times. MOM.

The consensus on Twitter from WBA fans is its better to be a WBA fan with Pulis, 4 Centre backs and 41 points than A Leicester fan as we have goal music.

They don't have goal music?  Oh man I'm well jealous I'd deffo take barely being out of the relegation scrap for that.

• Like 1

Best players were Drinkwater, then Morgan, Then Foster

Foster conceded two and most of fosters 'saves' were hit right at him. I can't remember him stretching and diving to tip one away.

Errrmmm... You do know the most important part of keeping is positioning so you don't have to dive for the cameras, right? :unsure: Edited by Phube