Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

what did he say if you cannot listen to it?  :ph34r:

Just saying we played some very good football, excellent attitude from the fans to get behind the team after we conceded both goals, no one leaving early,  just how everything at the club is very positive.

• Like 1

"West Ham star Dimitri Payet insists Leicester new boy N'Golo Kante is the signing of the season, not himself!"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3472621/West-Ham-star-Dimitri-Payet-insists-Leicester-new-boy-N-Golo-Kante-signing-season-not-himself.html

Payet in the Okazaki role and Vardy scores thirty a season.  :D  :scarf:

If Payet said any different everybody would call him arrogant. He wasn't going to come out and say "yeaahh it's me signing of the season".

Hendrix once said he wasn't the best guitarist in the World...

If Payet said any different everybody would call him arrogant. He wasn't going to come out and say "yeaahh it's me signing of the season".

Hendrix once said he wasn't the best guitarist in the World...

Bit different though IMO.

Payet is actually right. I don't see how anyone can say that Kante hasnt been player of the season with a straight face.

Payet is actually right. I don't see how anyone can say that Kante hasnt been player of the season with a straight face.

Kante has been superb and would probably be my vote. But Payet has been superb too, no doubt about it.

Edited by Fox92

Different people have different opinions.

How do you not get that other Leicester fans might not agree?

• Like 1

Nice words from Pulis:

Leicester, 5,000-1 rank outsiders at the start of the season, have been top of the league for almost six weeks and Pulis turned his post-match press conference into a long eulogy about their season. “Leicester City are an old-fashioned team in some ways,” Pulis said. “They play through the pitch quickly, they get the ball wide and they get bodies in the box. They play really exciting football.“The way the team is set up, the balance, the enthusiasm, the commitment, everyLeicester City supporter should be proud of their team. They’re fantastic – their effort, their energy, they never stop. We’ve done brilliantly and it’s a fantastic point for us but now the game’s over I hope Leicester win the league. I am supporting Leicester from now until the end of the season.”

Thanks Mr Pulis, now if you proffes to be a city fan, then see you get results at The gunners and Spurs,

even this weekend against Manu would be nice.We will support you allday long, you cangive us 4pts every

season.

Different people have different opinions.

How do you not get that other Leicester fans might not agree?

Of course we all have our favourites and so we might be biased.

But surely it's clear that Kante has been a better signing?

Younger, half the price, plucked from complete obscurity, consistent title-winning level of performances, consistently available and has turned a relegation/mid table side into one challenging for the league.

Payet has been very impressive, i'm not denying that. But Kante hasn't just been signing of the season, for me he's player of the season and Ozil, Mahrez and Payet sit in the bracket just behind him.

See the spurs tosser on sky who said we're nobody's, well these nobody's took 4 points off you, hope these 4 points fvck em up in the end.

I like to think of it like this.

Leicester City - Peter Andre. Does some cheesy stuff sometimes but he's a difficult bloke to really hate unless you're a Katie Price fan.

Arsenal - Katie Price. A lot of people can't get enough of her. Properly annoying and she rubs everything she does in your face. Always seems to be in the news for some dumb reason.

Spurs - Harvey Price. Hasn't done anything to warrant attention, only known because he's the disabled son of Katie Price.

Man City - Dwight Yorke. Has a shit load of money and fame but goes and spends loads of it on Katie Price?

I don't think I can sum up the top four better than that tbh.

• Like 3

Seen this. Typically cockney ****. ****ing cockeral shagging Twat.

No not typical cockney, they can banter, but usually appreciative, he is just one of those mishaps that is a nobody.

They are to be found in nomansland, supporting nobody city.

Rant over, I would like to see spurs win it, if we dont.

In true football turns, they have a top squad, found a couple of good young players,

and play great and attractive football, but they aint the wonder some people

will have us believe.

Their budget should see them constantly in the CL, because now they are living up to

normal expectations not dreams of suprised unexpectancy.London media are worse

than Goebels for their propaganda, turn anything around.

This is now the spurs chance to prove, that with one of their best squad in years,

they can out do Arsenal.

I have told 2 spurs fans who are friends, Their problem is they would rather do

the double over their rivalsthan win the title. Now they have their best manager

for a long time, they might get their priorities right.

I dont dislike/hate teams because some of their fans are idiots, or go neanderthal.

We see on all other forums, including our own, how spitefull and bitchy worse than

any woman some fans can be.

Edited by fuchsntf