Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Chrissy Powell on SoccerAM, won't be drawn on whether we'll win the league, says he doesn't know but wants us to win it, then let slip he is a Spurs fan so I guess deep down he doesn't want us to win it! lol

I get where he's coming from...I guess...

Say's he loves Leicester and the time he spent here.

Edited by Matt

Watford fans don't like us apparently, only found a couple of posts so far, this one is on page 2. I'm pretty sure that our name on the trophy will also be a new one as we haven't won the BPL once. looks like they need to check the old facts before posting utter trash about us on their forum.

Quote Originally Posted by J.B View Post

Any Watford fan genuinely coming out with this ''Don't mind if we lose cos I want Leicester to win the title'' nonsense should be banned.

F**king get a grip.

Absolutely - I hate Leicester only marginally less than I hate Bournemouth

I know few will agree, but I would prefer Spurs to win the title - it would still be a new name on the trophy

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?57491-Watford-FC-v-Leicester-City-05-03-2016/page2

Edited by Spenno18

Might be a part time Spurs fan - like with Arsenal there are a few around (although of course you'd think most of our fans would want us to win even at your expense)

Only a few weeks most of those posters were waffling about how much they hate Spurs etc.

Basically they seem to dislike any team we are due to face...

Edited by Super_horns

Watford fans don't like us apparently, only found a couple of posts so far, this one is on page 2. I'm pretty sure that our name on the trophy will also be a new one as we haven't won the BPL once. looks like they need to check the old facts before posting utter trash about us on their forum.

Any Watford fan genuinely coming out with this ''Don't mind if we lose cos I want Leicester to win the title'' nonsense should be banned.

F**king get a grip.

I know few will agree, but I would prefer Spurs to win the title - it would still be a new name on the trophy

http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?57491-Watford-FC-v-Leicester-City-05-03-2016/page2

Strangely this page set off my security alerts? not worth the read anyway I suspect after the first couple of posts.

F**king get a grip.

They've not denied we'd be a new name on the trophy though...

Might be a part time Spurs fan - like with Arsenal there are a few around (although of course you'd think most of our fans would want us to win even at your expense)Only a few weeks most of those posters were waffling about how much they hate Spurs etc.Basically they seem to dislike any team we are due to face...

Yeah seems that way although I stopped reading at page 4 as by then it was just complete hate towards us. Such a shame as to be honest I personally think you can make it to at least top 10 if you really work hard and win games. Still possible

Strangely this page set off my security alerts? not worth the read anyway I suspect after the first couple of posts.

That's weird and I'm viewing the forum on my phone that could be why it didn't set off an alert. Which antivirus are you using?

They've not denied we'd be a new name on the trophy though...

That is true however there is still no need for any hate towards us of course it is going to happen as a few might be jealous of our success so far. I did read that part wrong though took a quick scan through

Yeah seems that way although I stopped reading at page 4 as by then it was just complete hate towards us. Such a shame as to be honest I personally think you can make it to at least top 10 if you really work hard and win games. Still possible

It's not really a shame if another set of fans don't like us. They don't have to.

It's not really a shame if another set of fans don't like us. They don't have to.

True but wouldn't it be nice if we all just got on and bought each other a beer.. I'm joking that's never going to happen part of being a football fan :)

That is true however there is still no need for any hate towards us of course it is going to happen as a few might be jealous of our success so far. I did read that part wrong though took a quick scan through

Eh, there was a bit of needle between the two clubs after the play-offs a few years back, and given there are some still on here who hate stoke because of the way their fans were when we went down to league one is it really a surprise that some might not overly like us?

Eh, there was a bit of needle between the two clubs after the play-offs a few years back, and given there are some still on here who hate stoke because of the way

their fans were when we went down to league one is it really a surprise that some might not overly like us?

That's true there is always going to be some rivalry and hate I understand that but I don't go posting things about it on their forum because I try to be a friendly fan no matter what team we play.

Very good read that, to all of you getting your knickers in a twist over some nobodies posting their ill-informed opinion on the net, calm down and read a decent piece in the Daily Mail  :sick:

Very good read that, to all of you getting your knickers in a twist over some nobodies posting their ill-informed opinion on the net, calm down and read a decent piece in the Daily Mail :sick:

Already looked at that article, it's great that a player is getting some credit. Not sure about the costume though maybe he could wear it on the pitch one day :P

Cheeky look on WATFORD Forum to see their team/injury updates and saw this...  (I've always liked them...  :ph34r: )

'...I think the real result we're all hoping for is a 0-0 in the north london derby with 6 red cards.

Good luck to Leicester, good luck to anyone who breaks up the monotony of the top 4/5. But I'll be praying for a watford win this evening.

Even if we do win, I think Leicester play the most exciting football in the league and should be deserved title winners come May.'

Pretty sure they predicted us to be relegated. Not so hard to predict the top 4 with 10 games left, and what's the point? Why should I care what they think this late into the season? Most people have seen enough of the top 4 to themselves predict the final standings.

Pretty sure they predicted us to be relegated. Not so hard to predict the top 4 with 10 games left, and what's the point? Why should I care what they think this late into the season? Most people have seen enough of the top 4 to themselves predict the final standings.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people who are writing articles, or talking about us at this stage of the season predicted we'd go down. This is a thread for posting when pundits or other fans are talking about us, those 4 are, so I've posted it.